    games but not be able to access the internet. I have a broadband connection.

    Is there a way to stop access to IE in a limited user account while still
    being accessible in the admin?

    Gorbag, Jul 24, 2005

  2. Gorbag

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Gorbag" <> wrote in message
    news:42e409c1$0$89023$...
    >I would like to create a separate user account for my son to be able to
    >play games but not be able to access the internet. I have a broadband
    >connection.
    >
    > Is there a way to stop access to IE in a limited user account while still
    > being accessible in the admin?

    Probably...what version of XP are you running?
    Toolman Tim, Jul 24, 2005

  3. Gorbag

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Is it XP Pro or Home?

    pcbutts1, Jul 24, 2005
  4. Gorbag

    Toolman Tim Guest

    He can't answer that question right now...he's too bloody busy reposting the
    original question over and over again <g>

    Toolman Tim, Jul 24, 2005
  5. Gorbag

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Yep I see that now.

    pcbutts1, Jul 25, 2005
  6. Gorbag wrote
    - at
    24. Juli 2005 23:36:01
    24. Juli 2005 23:50:48
    24. Juli 2005 23:56:40
    25. Juli 2005 07:51:40

    > would like to create a separate user account for my son to be able to
    > play games but not be able to access the internet. I have a broadband
    > connection.
    >
    > Is there a way to stop access to IE in a limited user account while still
    > being accessible in the admin?

    Is there a way to stop you posting the same question over and over without
    listening/reading the answers you already got?

    Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.12-mm2[LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]
    Walter Mautner, Jul 25, 2005