    Please help guys; would really really appreciate a way out of this?

    Thanks for your help,
    Tom Hilliar, Sydney, Australia.
    =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=, May 13, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, May 14, 2006

  3. Thanks, but no help...

    On Wireless if two systems try to connect you it doesn't work right - so the
    only way I could stop Windows from repeatedly connecting was to eventually go
    to;

    "Run"

    "Services.msc"

    Then disable

    "Windows Zero Configuration" utility - which kept auto-reactivating itself
    every time I started the computer - even though I had told it not to turn on
    by unchecking the box it said would disable it...

    Hope this helps everyone with the same question -

    Tom...

    (To Re-enable the utility - just go back and change the setting back to
    "Automatic" in "Run", "services.msc")

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9t?=, May 14, 2006