dirty mouth posters

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Boomer, May 21, 2004.

  1. Boomer

    Boomer Guest

    "reid decker" <> wrote:

    > Why can't I block messages from obviously sick pukes who think
    > everyone
    > wants to hear their rotten language on these newsgroups?

    Hi

    I don't know why you can't but...
    could you please adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?
    You are posting from the future.

    For Windows :
    1. Double click the time in the lower right corner of the system tray.
    2. In the dialog box that pops up select the *Time Zone* tab.
    3. Use the drop down menu to select the correct entry for "your" TIME
    ZONE.
    Check "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes
    4. Also, Check the box marked Daylight Savings Time.
    5. Then click OK to save it.

    ~Further information at the site below.~
    http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

    Thank You Very Much :)

    P.S. It does not matter if you are living on the far side of the moon.
    Your computer clock/date/time zone is incorrect.
    Boomer, May 21, 2004

  2. reid decker wrote:

    > Why can't I block messages from obviously sick pukes who think everyone
    > wants to hear their rotten language on these newsgroups?

    Please do not use "puke" in this newsgroup, I don't want to hear it. Go
    to where puke is acceptable.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 21, 2004

  3. Boomer wrote:
    > Thank You Very Much :)
    >
    > P.S. It does not matter if you are living on the far side of the moon.
    > Your computer clock/date/time zone is incorrect.

    I disagree with your postscript statement that it wouldn't matter if he
    were living on the far side of the moon. Since time zones are based upon
    the approximate 24 hour cycle of the Earth's revolution and the moon's
    movements are completely different, it seems illogical that a time zone
    on the moon would work in the same way.

    But still, his clock *is* wrong.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 21, 2004
  4. Boomer

    reid decker Guest

    reid decker, May 21, 2004
  5. Boomer

    DE Guest

    reid decker wrote:

    > Why can't I block messages from obviously sick pukes who think everyone
    > wants to hear their rotten language on these newsgroups?

    First of all, your own language isn't so hot either.

    Second of all, of course you could block msgs from whoever, or on whatever
    basis, IF you used a real newsreader that let you filter newsgroup messages.
    DE, May 21, 2004
  6. Once upon a time, OK, it really happened on Thu, 20 May 2004 21:40:00
    -0500, "reid decker" <> claimed the following
    truncated trash was the absolute, fucking truth:

    > Why can't I block messages from obviously sick pukes who think everyone
    >wants to hear their rotten language on these newsgroups?

    I don't know. Why can't you use a kill file?

    Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

    ---

    Zittmutter offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <>
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, May 21, 2004
  7. Alexander Rogge, May 21, 2004
  8. Boomer

    AvengerĀ© Guest

    <> wrote:

    > Why can't I block messages from obviously sick pukes who think everyone
    >wants to hear their rotten language on these newsgroups?

    PUKES!!!!!! I am offended by your disgusting language!!!
    --

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*
    AvengerĀ©, May 21, 2004
  9. Boomer

    ImhoTech Guest

    "reid decker" <> wrote in message
    > Why can't I block messages from obviously sick pukes who think

    everyone
    > wants to hear their rotten language on these newsgroups?

    Apparently, although you would like to block them, you have a deep
    underlying fetish for bad language and can't quite bring yourself to make
    that last mouse click.
    ImhoTech, May 21, 2004