DIRT Trojan is very dangerous

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Radium, Apr 20, 2007.

  1. Radium

    Radium Guest

    Hi:

    I've heard the FBI/CIA are invading our computers with a trojan horse
    called DIRT Trojan which is a remotely-installed keystroke-logger. If
    I am typing something to usenet or chat rooms, those sick FBI/CIA
    scumfoams can see the stuff even I if I don't post it. They can see
    any text on my PC even if it isn't saved to any file. Even if I decide
    not to post the text to a newsgroup/chatroom, its too late because the
    sick f---ing sadistic cold-hearted FBI/CIA [and other totalitarian
    cults] would have already seen me typing the stuff.

    DIRT is an extreme invasion of privacy and goes undetected by Symantec
    and Mccafe AV softwares.

    Is there anyway to protect myself from DIRT while using the net?

    Sick bastards, these FBI/CIA and other scumcults are. Abusing their
    own American citizens.

    Someone should stop them. I should have my right to free speech and
    privacy.

    Is there a way to protect myself from such barbaric activity?

    Its scary to think that the people who are supposed to be protecting
    us from crime are actually committing crimes against us, themselves.

    To compound the problem, the FBI/CIA force AV companies not to track
    their malware. Those helpless Norton/Mccafe and other AV companies
    want to protect US citizens from such abuse. But the FBI/CIA forces
    them -- via threats of imprisonment, torture, and death -- not to.

    These abusive agents deserve to be thrown into prison for life --
    without any parole or protective custody -- and molested by other
    inmates until they can no longer sit on their own @$$es.

    These sickos invade the personal space of US citizens. Its time to
    [literally] invade their personal space, using Bubba as the tool.

    AFAIK, ex-agents are one step above wife-beaters on the prison's
    social ladder.

    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2001/06/06/reg_duped_by_crimebusting_d/

    "And the reason for that outrage survives even now; D.I.R.T.
    unquestionably permits police to upload bogus evidence to a suspect's
    machine and offers no auditing controls by which they might be caught,
    which was the focus of my original report."

    This means that sickos of the FBI/CIA can invade your computer from a
    remote location via the net and plant kid porn in it. You'll then be
    falsely labeled a child-abuser. Another reason to place those sick
    scum of FBI/CIA slimfoams in jail with the angry bubbas.

    Thanks,

    Radium

    Radium, Apr 20, 2007

  2. Radium

    Guest

    Radium <> wrote:

    >Hi:
    >
    >I've heard the FBI/CIA are invading our computers with a trojan horse
    >called DIRT Trojan which is a remotely-installed keystroke-logger. If
    >I am typing something to usenet or chat rooms, those sick FBI/CIA
    >scumfoams can see the stuff even I if I don't post it. They can see
    >any text on my PC even if it isn't saved to any file. Even if I decide
    >not to post the text to a newsgroup/chatroom, its too late because the
    >sick f---ing sadistic cold-hearted FBI/CIA [and other totalitarian
    >cults] would have already seen me typing the stuff.
    >
    >DIRT is an extreme invasion of privacy and goes undetected by Symantec
    >and Mccafe AV softwares.
    >
    >Is there anyway to protect myself from DIRT while using the net?

    <Rant clipped>

    FireWall, only you touch your OS, passwords, never let anybody plug in
    a USB Pen Drive into your computer (autorun.ini)

    Your modem lights are the best way to see if anything is going out
    that shouldn't.

    I have nothing that updates, other than NOD32 and it ask if it can
    call out.

    I've had 2 worms in my time and both I've caught by the modem lights.

    Even if this DIRT is a rootkit, modem lights will show it's activity.
    --
    Optical illusion - motion binding
    http://www.michaelbach.de/ot/mot_motionBinding/index.html

    , Apr 20, 2007

  3. Radium

    Radium Guest

    On Apr 19, 9:10 pm, wrote:

    > Even if this DIRT is a rootkit, modem lights will show it's activity.

    Sure it may show activity. But are there any softwares than I can use
    to stop DIRT from infecting my machine? Symantec and Mccafe are
    obviously forced to allow government-produced trojans -- such as DIRT
    -- to go by undetected.

    Radium, Apr 20, 2007
  4. Radium

    Guest

    Radium <> wrote:

    >On Apr 19, 9:10 pm, wrote:
    >
    >> Even if this DIRT is a rootkit, modem lights will show it's activity.

    >Sure it may show activity. But are there any softwares than I can use
    >to stop DIRT from infecting my machine? Symantec and Mccafe are
    >obviously forced to allow government-produced trojans -- such as DIRT
    >-- to go by undetected.

    As for a detection for DIRT, Let the hackers do their work and one
    will be released when it hits mainstream or the wrong computer.

    Just run Ewido anti-spyware and rootkit revealer until then.
    www.microsoft.com/technet/sysinternals/utilities/RootkitRevealer.mspx
    --
    Optical illusion - motion binding
    http://www.michaelbach.de/ot/mot_motionBinding/index.html

    , Apr 20, 2007
  5. Radium

    Andy Walker Guest

    Radium wrote:

    >Is there anyway to protect myself from DIRT while using the net?

    Use SOAP and its companion program WATER. They are your only hope!

    Andy Walker, Apr 20, 2007
  6. Radium

    Alric Knebel Guest

    On 19 Apr 2007 20:58:55 -0700, Radium wrote:

    > I've heard the FBI/CIA are invading our computers with a trojan horse
    > called DIRT Trojan which is a remotely-installed keystroke-logger.

    Wrong, idiot it's a dickstroke logger and you're at the top of the list.
    Thank God you have broadband to keep up with the massive .txt files they
    receive.
    --
    Alric Knebel
    http://www.ironeyefortress.com/C-SPAN_loon.html

    My: Latitude: 30.4156 Longitude: -88.9194
    Don't **** With Me 4/20/2007 1:36:54 AM

    Alric Knebel, Apr 20, 2007
  7. Radium

    Alric Knebel Guest

    Alric Knebel, Apr 20, 2007
  8. Radium

    Rectum Burn Guest

    Radium <> said in news:1177041535.220711.172320
    @b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

    > Hi:
    >
    > I've heard the FBI/CIA are invading our computers with a trojan horse
    > called DIRT Trojan which is a remotely-installed keystroke-logger. If

    <snip>

    If you put your tinfoil hat on, I heard you will be safe.

    HTH

    Rectum Burrrrrrrrn

    Rectum Burn, Apr 20, 2007
  9. Radium

    Ponder Guest

    In message , Radium
    wrote:

    > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2001/06/06/reg_duped_by_crimebusting_d/

    Did you actually take the time to read that article? Your rant suggests
    not. Apart from the fact it's almost 6 years old, it was recognised back
    then as being over exaggerated.

    While on the subject of links, here are two that might be relevant for you:

    http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

    http://www.colinjones.co.uk/images/jamie.jpg

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Apr 20, 2007
  10. Radium

    CD Guest

    In article <>
    Andy Walker <> wrote:

    > Radium wrote:
    >
    > >Is there anyway to protect myself from DIRT while using the net?

    > Use SOAP and its companion program WATER. They are your only hope!

    :)

    CD, Apr 20, 2007
  11. Radium <> wrote:

    > Is there anyway to protect myself from DIRT while using the net?

    Boot from a CD - CD-images such as Knoppix or AnonOS cannot easily be
    infected by a trojan, as the trojan would only be able to get into
    memory, it cannot burn itself onto the CD :)

    Juergen Nieveler
    --
    "Down in Washington they're playing with Social Security like it's some
    kind of government program!" George W. Bush

    Juergen Nieveler, Apr 20, 2007
  12. Radium

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Ponder" <> wrote in message
    > In message , Radium
    > wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2001/06/06/reg_duped_by_crimebusting_d/

    > Did you actually take the time to read that article? Your rant suggests
    > not. Apart from the fact it's almost 6 years old, it was recognised back
    > then as being over exaggerated.
    >
    > While on the subject of links, here are two that might be relevant for
    > you:
    >
    > http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

    DON'T forget to read all the way down to the footnotes. Very important
    information.

    > http://www.colinjones.co.uk/images/jamie.jpg

    Love it! (Love the TV show too <g>)

    WhzzKdd, Apr 20, 2007