    work or not.... I knew if it connected via network card, I could get it to
    work. I installed by way of manufactures direction and it worked! The DW7000
    has sofware installed internally. Finally something worked!!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?U2lsdmVydG9l?=, Dec 18, 2005

  2. Good to hear. Yes, if it connects via network cable, your chances are much
    higher. Generally, these devices are self-contained and operating system
    agnostic.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 18, 2005

  3. Charlie recommended "Doucdesk". It saved me yesterday! Andre posted the link.
    SO.... Thank both of you for reading and responding. Thanks a million.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2lsdmVydG9l?=, Dec 18, 2005
  4. You are welcome
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com