    Kyle

    $1million US dollars to sensfan_luvslisa (at) yahoo (dot) ca. Change the
    reply. Money gets faster attention ;o)

    Sens Fan Happy In Ohio, Aug 13, 2004

  2. On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:31:47 -0400, "Sens Fan Happy In Ohio"
    <> wrote:

    >Is it really true that satellite ISPs such as DirecWay are incapable of
    >handling streaming technology? I just heard from a customer that has
    >DirecWay who was told they could not use such websites as Ameritrade.com or
    >others that utilize such technology while on a satellite ISP. Can anyone
    >tell me the straight scoop on this? I would like to know in case I ever get
    >pissed at my cable company ~Lol~

    I had no problem with streaming audio or video when I had Direcway.
    Latency is always an issue which is why it is not ideal for real time
    stocks and on line games. Short of changing the laws of physics there
    isn't much that can be done about it.

    Shane Matthews, Aug 13, 2004