    there anyone that knows how to overide
    this "Cetification" and install directx 9.0? Any
    suggestions would be a GREAT help.
    Dan, Jul 11, 2003

  2. Dan

    licknlabia Guest

    yeah, goto the DirectX newsgroup. We don't care about that stuff in here.

    msnews.public.directx or something to that effect.

    - peace

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    When I try to run the 9.0 setup, I recive a error message
    informing me that it has not passed windows XP logo
    testing. The message also claims it is not ceretified.
    However I downloaded 9.0 right from Microsofts site!! Is
    licknlabia, Jul 11, 2003

  3. Dan

    Caligula Guest

    oh god u again

    WE.............WE dont care about that stuff in here?

    get a grip

    Caligula, Jul 12, 2003
  4. Dan

    licknlabia Guest

    does direct X install have anything to do with becoming and MCSE/ A ?

    exactly, it doesn't.

    I wasn't a total dick, I gave them sound advice to go check out the Direct X
    newsgroup
    now didn't I.

    - peace

    licknlabia, Jul 12, 2003