  1. What kind of support is offered for DirectX and WMP 10? It said I couldn't
    install them after I downloaded them, and I'm fairly new to this 64 bit
    system thing. I ust got the new rig today.
    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSB0aGUgQnJhdmU=?=, Sep 3, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSB0aGUgQnJhdmU=?=

    DKI Guest

    Windows Media Player 10 and Direct X9C is Included in the XP X64 setup so
    you don't need to downlaod them since they are already there.
    DKI, Sep 3, 2005

  3. DirectX 9.0c is installed automatically when the OS is installed.
    Select Start / All Programs / Accessories / System Tools / System
    Information. Then when that window pops up select Tools / DirectX Diagnostic
    Tool and check your "already installed" DirectX settings.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    Andre Da Costa, Sep 3, 2005
  4. What kind of support? They're part of the operating system already, so you
    don't need to install them again. I could wish that it would simply throw up
    an error message that told you that, but a little investigation would reveal
    it, certainly.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 3, 2005
  5. Ok, thanks! That's a relief. I don't know why I didn't check. *smacks head*
    --
    Yours,
    Dave the Brave

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSB0aGUgQnJhdmU=?=, Sep 3, 2005