    Thanks,
    Dave

    , Jul 14, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hey Guys,
    > As a summer project I've been building a wiki website at
    > www.trainingdictionary.com.

    Hey man, I'm not giving you my email and phone number, so I'll just make a
    recommendation. Add Chalk's term. It's a pretty useful phrase in the
    certification world. Unfortunately.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 14, 2004

  3. J Guest

    what is chalk's term?

    J, Jul 22, 2004
  4. TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "J" blathered:

    > what is chalk's term?

    Google my friend, Google.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  5. Doom Guest

    > On Jul 22, 2004 "J" blathered:
    >
    > > what is chalk's term?

    > Google my friend, Google.
    >
    > --
    > TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    > "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

    Google is real.

    Doom, Jul 22, 2004
  6. nerd32768 Guest

    > what is chalk's term?

    you have to modify it to get it through the Microsoft filters. if you are
    not sure what it is, the go to www.google.com

    nerd32768, Jul 22, 2004
  7. TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Jul 22, 2004 "J" blathered:
    >
    >> what is chalk's term?

    > Google my friend, Google.

    Not as common as I thought...

    "Chalk's Term" returns only fifteen hits.

    "Chalk's Phrase" (probably more accurate) returns only three hits (and all
    three are probably mine).

    --
    Fris "google must be borked" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 22, 2004
  8. TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > TechGeekPro wrote:
    >> On Jul 22, 2004 "J" blathered:
    >>
    >>> what is chalk's term?

    >> Google my friend, Google.

    > Not as common as I thought...
    >
    > "Chalk's Term" returns only fifteen hits.

    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=Chalk's Term
    3,560 English pages for Chalk's Term

    > "Chalk's Phrase" (probably more accurate) returns only three hits (and >
    > all three are probably mine).

    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&q=Chalk's Phrase
    144 English pages for Chalk's Phrase

    The very first hit on the former search result gives it away.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 22, 2004
  9. Brian M. Guest

    I don't know what this means either, google is of no use. I googled the term
    when the string first appeared here, but only found references to
    TechGeekPro and silent thug's usages.

    Brian M., Jul 23, 2004
  10. Brian M. wrote:
    > I don't know what this means either, google is of no use. I googled
    > the term when the string first appeared here, but only found
    > references to TechGeekPro and silent thug's usages.

    That's probably a good thing. It should not be obvious what Chalk's term
    is. Lest it create havoc in the great World Order.

    --
    Fris "furrfu" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 23, 2004
  11. TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 22, 2004 "Brian M." blathered:

    > I don't know what this means either, google is of no use. I googled the
    > term when the string first appeared here, but only found references to
    > TechGeekPro and silent thug's usages.

    Funny. Pulls up fine for me. Your Google must be broke.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 25, 2004