    for a long time, so long that I stopped all.

    Do you know if I have to wait for a long time, even if the reproduction has
    ended, for the dvd to be finished?
    Simon, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Simon

    Ciana Guest

    "Simon" <> a écrit dans le message de
    news:chKFe.19554$...
    > (I'm italian, so i've a bad english).
    > I tried to record a film from a digital camera to a dvd with the option

    that
    > makes me do directly the recording from the camera to the dvd, without
    > storing in the hard disk.
    >
    > After the reproduction of the film ended, the dvd recorder continued

    writing
    > for a long time, so long that I stopped all.
    >
    > Do you know if I have to wait for a long time, even if the reproduction

    has
    > ended, for the dvd to be finished?
    >

    > This is right: your PC is not fast enough to write directly to the dvd and

    it has to store on a temporary file the part it cannot not handle
    immediately. At the end of the camera transmission the writing will go on
    until all buffered media is written on the disk. For my case my PC run at
    850 MHz for every 10 min camera time it will take 20 additional time to
    write the DVD.
    In other word you were no patient enough and cur the writing to early
    Ciao Jacques
    Ciana, Jul 27, 2005

  3. Simon

    Simon Guest

    ok, thank you, i'll try to be more patient!!!
    Simon, Jul 28, 2005