    Chef! Guest

    I installed DX9a onto my W2K system and would like to rollbck to the
    previous version of DX8, does anyone know if it can be done?

    Chef!, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Chef!

    NBK Guest

    NO

    NBK, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Chef!

    Johnny B Guest

    It can be done, but it's a major pain in the ass...
    Why would you want to anyways....

    --
    All outgoing mail scanned by Norton Antivirus Pro

    Johnny B, Jul 30, 2003
  4. Chef!

    Dave Bowman Guest

    On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 01:04:21 GMT,"Johnny B" <> penned this
    whopper in news:pQEVa.5005$:

    > It can be done, but it's a major pain in the ass...
    > Why would you want to anyways....

    Hardware incompatibility, presumably, me too. How can it be done (yes, I
    know about the vulnerability, willing to take the chance temporarily)?

    --
    "Belief is not the beginning but the end of all knowledge."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749-1832); German poet and dramatist.

    Dave Bowman, Jul 30, 2003