    question here so please don't be too harsh when replying ;)))

    Thanks,

    Daniel

    Daniel, May 7, 2004

  2. On Fri, 07 May 2004 19:48:02 GMT, "Daniel" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Am I dreaming or is it possible to obtain (legally) a laptop direct from a
    >factory ? I'm looking at a TOSHIBA but all of their higher-end models are
    >too expensive. Is it at all possible to eliminate the middle-man
    >(sales-people) and purchase direct from the factory ? I'm asking a serious
    >question here so please don't be too harsh when replying ;)))
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Daniel

    No problem. Where would you like your 10,000 laptops shipped?

    BB

    BinaryBillTheSailor@Sea++.com, May 7, 2004

  3. Daniel

    Michael-NC Guest

    http://www.pricewatch.com/

    FYI, Dell and Gateway, for but two, would be considered "direct from the
    factory."

    Michael-NC, May 7, 2004
  4. Daniel

    ProfGene Guest

    You could purchase direct from the factory if you have a wholesalers
    liscence but they would be very unlikely to just sell you one.

    ProfGene, May 10, 2004
  5. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Thank you ALL very much for the prompt replies!

    Daniel :))

    Daniel, May 12, 2004