dimera 150p raw format restore

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by SMAP, Aug 12, 2004.

  1. SMAP

    SMAP Guest

    Hi

    I encountered a problem when trying to restore very important pictures
    on an incidentally deleted sandisk smartcard on my Dimera 150p:

    The photos seem to be stored in two different files (raw format), *.img
    and *.tmb. I assume, the *.img-files are the actual pictures, the *.tmb
    are the thumbnails for the camera display.

    Does anybody know, what format the *.img-files are in detail and how I
    can indicate start and end of the *.img-files on the medium?

    Furthermore, I would be very glad, if somebody could indicate a software
    to view and store the *.img in a different format.

    This information is of high importance to me, as I lost the only
    pictures of my son before he had a serious accident.

    Thank you very much for your help!!!

    SMAP, Aug 12, 2004