    Georges Rosset
    Geneva - Switzerland
    (remove nojunk. if replying by e-mail)

    Georges Rosset, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Georges Rosset

    Jeff Durham Guest

    Is it possible that you are trying to take pictures faster than the camera
    can write to memory? Does the problem go away in a minute or so?

    Jeff

    Jeff Durham, Jul 6, 2004

  3. No. The problem can appears anytime, even when the camera has been
    idle for a while.
    Georges

    Georges Rosset, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Georges Rosset

    Jeff Durham Guest

    If it is under warranty, I would consider taking it in for repair then. The
    other things to try might be different batteries or a different memory card.
    Maybe one of those things is causing the camera to act up.

    Jeff Durham, Jul 6, 2004
  5. Georges Rosset

    Bob Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 14:47:17 +0200, Georges Rosset
    <> wrote:

    >I have a Minolta Dimage 7 camera. Lately it has started showing a
    >strange shutter problem. At time, it refuse to take the picture -that
    >is pressing the shutter doesn't do nothing.
    >The problem appears for about 30% of the time. Very infuriating.
    >
    >Does anyone has experienced this particula problem ?
    >
    >Thank you for any feedback.

    I had that a few times only - aimed the camera and pushed the button and
    nothing... nothing at all... I turned it off and on and that fixed it...

    Once I remember I had to remove the battery's to reset it.

    No idea why, but only a few times in 2000 pics.

    Bob, Jul 7, 2004