    Dima had a great walk and enjoyed herself thoroughly.

    Take Care,
    Dudley
    Dudley Hanks, Apr 2, 2008

  2. Dudley Hanks

    Pete D Guest

    "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message
    news:mGSIj.26035$_v3.21089@edtnps90...
    > An ordinary picture of an extra-ordinary dog.
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/hanks.dudley/index.html
    >
    > Shot in shutter priority at 1/200 second, 35mm equivalent, 1/3
    > under-exposed, -1 stop flash compensation, using bracket mounted HF-DC1
    > slave flash set to medium. I also had a lens hood installed as the sun
    > was in a bad position, and I wanted to shield the lens of my A720 from any
    > flare that might result.
    >
    > Dima had a great walk and enjoyed herself thoroughly.
    >
    > Take Care,
    > Dudley

    Hi Dudley,

    If you use the link directly to the picture it will come up straight away
    without going throught several pages.

    Like this.

    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3244/2382915199_b85bc5d060_o.jpg
    Pete D, Apr 4, 2008

  3. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Pete D" <> wrote in message

    > "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message
    >> An ordinary picture of an extra-ordinary dog.
    >>
    >> http://www.geocities.com/hanks.dudley/index.html
    >>
    >> Shot in shutter priority at 1/200 second, 35mm equivalent, 1/3
    >> under-exposed, -1 stop flash compensation, using bracket mounted HF-DC1
    >> slave flash set to medium. I also had a lens hood installed as the sun
    >> was in a bad position, and I wanted to shield the lens of my A720 from
    >> any flare that might result.
    >>
    >> Dima had a great walk and enjoyed herself thoroughly.
    >>
    >> Take Care,
    >> Dudley
    >>

    > Hi Dudley,
    >
    > If you use the link directly to the picture it will come up straight away
    > without going throught several pages.
    >
    > Like this.
    >
    > http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3244/2382915199_b85bc5d060_o.jpg

    Sorry for the inconvenience. I've taken up the fine art of website design /
    production, so I'm practicing with the geocities site.

    Shortly, Dima will have her own page, albeit a fairly plain one. As I work
    my way through the "Build Your Own Website" material I have tracked down,
    the site should get a bit more sophisticated / attractive.

    BTW, thanks for your interest in Dima...

    Take Care,
    Dudley
    Dudley Hanks, Apr 4, 2008
  4. Dudley Hanks

    > "Pete D" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message
    >>> An ordinary picture of an extra-ordinary dog.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.geocities.com/hanks.dudley/index.html
    >>>
    >>> Shot in shutter priority at 1/200 second, 35mm equivalent, 1/3
    >>> under-exposed, -1 stop flash compensation, using bracket mounted HF-DC1
    >>> slave flash set to medium. I also had a lens hood installed as the sun
    >>> was in a bad position, and I wanted to shield the lens of my A720 from
    >>> any flare that might result.
    >>>
    >>> Dima had a great walk and enjoyed herself thoroughly.
    >>>
    >>> Take Care,
    >>> Dudley
    >>>

    >> Hi Dudley,
    >>
    >> If you use the link directly to the picture it will come up straight away
    >> without going throught several pages.
    >>
    >> Like this.
    >>
    >> http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3244/2382915199_b85bc5d060_o.jpg
    >>

    > Sorry for the inconvenience. I've taken up the fine art of website design
    > / production, so I'm practicing with the geocities site.
    >
    > Shortly, Dima will have her own page, albeit a fairly plain one. As I
    > work my way through the "Build Your Own Website" material I have tracked
    > down, the site should get a bit more sophisticated / attractive.
    >
    > BTW, thanks for your interest in Dima...
    >
    > Take Care,
    > Dudley

    Hardly very inconvenient but as you yourself I am sure would agree, having
    to navigate your way around a page that you did not have to get to the good
    stuff can be a trial and a direct link in this case would be entirely
    appropriate.

    Cheers.

    Pete
    Pete D, Apr 4, 2008
  5. Dudley Hanks

    The One Guest

    "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message
    > An ordinary picture of an extra-ordinary dog.
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/hanks.dudley/index.html
    >
    > Shot in shutter priority at 1/200 second, 35mm equivalent, 1/3
    > under-exposed, -1 stop flash compensation, using bracket mounted HF-DC1
    > slave flash set to medium. I also had a lens hood installed as the sun
    > was in a bad position, and I wanted to shield the lens of my A720 from any
    > flare that might result.
    >
    > Dima had a great walk and enjoyed herself thoroughly.
    >
    > Take Care,
    > Dudley

    Shite
    The One, Apr 8, 2008
  6. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "The One" <someone@here> wrote in message

    > "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message
    >> An ordinary picture of an extra-ordinary dog.
    >>
    >> http://www.geocities.com/hanks.dudley/index.html
    >>
    >> Shot in shutter priority at 1/200 second, 35mm equivalent, 1/3
    >> under-exposed, -1 stop flash compensation, using bracket mounted HF-DC1
    >> slave flash set to medium. I also had a lens hood installed as the sun
    >> was in a bad position, and I wanted to shield the lens of my A720 from
    >> any flare that might result.
    >>
    >> Dima had a great walk and enjoyed herself thoroughly.
    >>
    >> Take Care,
    >> Dudley
    >>

    > Shite

    ????
    Dudley Hanks, Apr 8, 2008
  7. Dudley Hanks

    Chris H Guest

    In message <JlPKj.18889$9X3.17836@edtnps82>, Dudley Hanks
    <> writes

    >"The One" <someone@here> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message
    >>> An ordinary picture of an extra-ordinary dog.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.geocities.com/hanks.dudley/index.html
    >>>
    >>> Shot in shutter priority at 1/200 second, 35mm equivalent, 1/3
    >>> under-exposed, -1 stop flash compensation, using bracket mounted HF-DC1
    >>> slave flash set to medium. I also had a lens hood installed as the sun
    >>> was in a bad position, and I wanted to shield the lens of my A720 from
    >>> any flare that might result.
    >>>
    >>> Dima had a great walk and enjoyed herself thoroughly.
    >>>
    >>> Take Care,
    >>> Dudley
    >>>

    >> Shite
    >>

    >????

    It's Ok The minus One is a social retard (probably a frustrated
    adolescent) who so far has only be able to post replies like the one
    above and call ANY work posted crap and everyone a looser or an amateur.

    However it will come as no surprise The Minus One uses a fake identity
    and has never posted any work (because we are all undeserving of his
    greatness) Sad really.

    You can kill file him like the rest of us do.

    Chris H, Apr 8, 2008
  8. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Chris H" <> wrote in message
    > In message <JlPKj.18889$9X3.17836@edtnps82>, Dudley Hanks
    > <> writes
    >>
    >>"The One" <someone@here> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Dudley Hanks" <> wrote in message

    >>> Shite
    >>>

    >>????

    > It's Ok The minus One is a social retard (probably a frustrated
    > adolescent) who so far has only be able to post replies like the one
    > above and call ANY work posted crap and everyone a looser or an amateur.
    >
    > However it will come as no surprise The Minus One uses a fake identity and
    > has never posted any work (because we are all undeserving of his
    > greatness) Sad really.
    >
    > You can kill file him like the rest of us do.
    >
    > --
    > \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    > \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/
    > \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

    I only replied with the question marks because I was wondering if his / her
    comment referred to the placement of Dima in the shot.

    Given her surgery, I didn't think it would be dignified to show her complete
    with bare belly and stitches, so I tried to compose the image with her head
    off center and a bit low. The intention was three fold. First, I wanted to
    crop out the not-so-pretty remmenants of the surgery. Second, to convey the
    fact that I wasn't able to view her through the viewfinder when the shot was
    taken -- shooting blind might be an apt description. And, third, to
    capture her happy face in front of the trees behind her to convey how much
    Dima loves the great outdoors.

    It took me a few tries. I shot off about 15 or twenty pics in order to get
    the one I posted. While sighted photogs will probably find it cropped a bit
    strange, I think it has the affect I was shooting for.

    Regarding The One, I haven't kill filed him / her -- yet -- because I like
    to give people an opportunity to express themselves, as people give me that
    opportunity.

    Personally, I know of a few disabled persons who live rather secluded lives,
    often with only a computer and the internet in order to interact with the
    rest of the world. This can lead to a real sense of isolation and
    frustration for the individual, and they can lash out at others in unusual
    ways. I bordered on this situation myself for a while, before getting up
    the courage to go out and buy a camera and get back into the art, regardless
    of how others view my past-time.

    I was actually hoping that someone would post about the unusual cropping. I
    post here because I'm looking for criticism from knowledgeable
    photographers. I hope people won't hold back simply because they feel sorry
    for my situation. If I can't get good feedback, I can't improve...

    Take Care,
    Dudley
    Dudley Hanks, Apr 8, 2008
  9. Dudley Hanks

    Sianlover Guest

    In message <mGSIj.26035$_v3.21089@edtnps90>, Dudley Hanks
    <> writes
    >An ordinary picture of an extra-ordinary dog.
    >
    >http://www.geocities.com/hanks.dudley/index.html
    >
    >Shot in shutter priority at 1/200 second, 35mm equivalent, 1/3
    >under-exposed, -1 stop flash compensation, using bracket mounted HF-DC1
    >slave flash set to medium. I also had a lens hood installed as the sun was
    >in a bad position, and I wanted to shield the lens of my A720 from any flare
    >that might result.
    >
    >Dima had a great walk and enjoyed herself thoroughly.
    >
    >Take Care,
    >Dudley

    It's a decent enough pic of a nice-looking and obviously good dog. It's
    in focus. Anyone who doesn't find it pleasing must be a pretty miserable
    wretch.

    Technically I am pretty sure that what you should have done is centred
    Dima on the horizontal plane, and avoided including the building.
    However, while that might be what you should have done, I much prefer
    what you have done.

    --
    Sianlover
    Sianlover, Apr 9, 2008
  10. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    > Personally, I think by being on her level (height-wise) with the camera,
    > you
    > are doing better than most who photograph small children from eye-level.
    > The
    > composition was unusual, but not bothersome, like some of the stuff others
    > have posted.
    >>

    > Glad Dima is doing well!

    Thanks for the feedback, George.
    Having shot a number of concerts from various positions on and around raised
    stages, I've sort of developed an affection for the low-angle shot. There
    seems to be no shortage of straight-on and high-angle shooters, so pics tend
    to stand out when the shooter gets down in the mud.

    On the flip side, I've learned (the hard way) that most women don't like
    low-angle shots; it's hard to get them to keep their chins up so wrinkled
    jowels are a problem.

    Dima is officially retired now, so I get to spoil her with the vet's
    approval and encouragement.

    Take Care,
    Dudley
    Dudley Hanks, Apr 9, 2008
  11. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "Sianlover" <> wrote in message
    > In message <mGSIj.26035$_v3.21089@edtnps90>, Dudley Hanks
    > <> writes
    >>An ordinary picture of an extra-ordinary dog.
    >>
    >>http://www.geocities.com/hanks.dudley/index.html
    >>
    >>Shot in shutter priority at 1/200 second, 35mm equivalent, 1/3
    >>under-exposed, -1 stop flash compensation, using bracket mounted HF-DC1
    >>slave flash set to medium. I also had a lens hood installed as the sun
    >>was
    >>in a bad position, and I wanted to shield the lens of my A720 from any
    >>flare
    >>that might result.
    >>
    >>Dima had a great walk and enjoyed herself thoroughly.
    >>
    >>Take Care,
    >>Dudley

    > It's a decent enough pic of a nice-looking and obviously good dog. It's
    > in focus. Anyone who doesn't find it pleasing must be a pretty miserable
    > wretch.
    >
    > Technically I am pretty sure that what you should have done is centred
    > Dima on the horizontal plane, and avoided including the building. However,
    > while that might be what you should have done, I much prefer what you have
    > done.
    >
    > --
    > Sianlover

    Actually, I was trying to shoot the picture without any buildings. I even
    asked a number of my friends and family members if I had managed to exclude
    everything but the trees. Everybody said there was only trees.

    This is why I post here; photographers notice stuff that non-photographers
    miss.

    Where in the photo is the building? Do you think I could crop the shot a
    bit tighter to cut it out while retaining the effect I obtained?

    Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

    Take Care,
    Dudley
    Dudley Hanks, Apr 9, 2008
  12. Dudley Hanks

    Paul Furman Guest

    Dudley Hanks wrote:
    > "Sianlover" <> wrote in message
    >> In message <mGSIj.26035$_v3.21089@edtnps90>, Dudley Hanks
    >> <> writes
    >>> An ordinary picture of an extra-ordinary dog.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.geocities.com/hanks.dudley/index.html
    >>>
    >>> Shot in shutter priority at 1/200 second, 35mm equivalent, 1/3
    >>> under-exposed, -1 stop flash compensation, using bracket mounted HF-DC1
    >>> slave flash set to medium. I also had a lens hood installed as the sun
    >>> was
    >>> in a bad position, and I wanted to shield the lens of my A720 from any
    >>> flare
    >>> that might result.
    >>>
    >>> Dima had a great walk and enjoyed herself thoroughly.
    >>>
    >>> Take Care,
    >>> Dudley

    >> It's a decent enough pic of a nice-looking and obviously good dog. It's
    >> in focus. Anyone who doesn't find it pleasing must be a pretty miserable
    >> wretch.
    >>
    >> Technically I am pretty sure that what you should have done is centred
    >> Dima on the horizontal plane, and avoided including the building. However,
    >> while that might be what you should have done, I much prefer what you have
    >> done.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Sianlover

    > Actually, I was trying to shoot the picture without any buildings. I even
    > asked a number of my friends and family members if I had managed to exclude
    > everything but the trees. Everybody said there was only trees.
    >
    > This is why I post here; photographers notice stuff that non-photographers
    > miss.
    >
    > Where in the photo is the building? Do you think I could crop the shot a
    > bit tighter to cut it out while retaining the effect I obtained?

    The building is right behind her partly obscured by trees so it's pretty
    distracting, plus the horizon runs through her head so it's even more
    busy looking. I thought you could examine the final shots with a
    magnifier but I guess not. I would suggest keep trying for another shot
    :) Getting down to her level when the horizon is visible (through the
    trees) caused that horizon through the face but not if there's shrubs in
    the background or a hill or I don't know, maybe get even lower & have
    her head above the horizon.

    Paul Furman, Apr 9, 2008
  13. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    > The building is right behind her partly obscured by trees so it's pretty
    > distracting, plus the horizon runs through her head so it's even more busy
    > looking. I thought you could examine the final shots with a magnifier but
    > I guess not. I would suggest keep trying for another shot :) Getting down
    > to her level when the horizon is visible (through the trees) caused that
    > horizon through the face but not if there's shrubs in the background or a
    > hill or I don't know, maybe get even lower & have her head above the
    > horizon.

    Regarding being able to examine final image with magnifier, etc, sometimes
    it's possible.

    If a shot is really contrasty and there isn't much detail, like a dark
    silhouette on a bright background, or a really bright subject on a really
    dark background, there's a good chance I can at least make out object
    placement. When the shot is like this one, with varying shades of differing
    colours that tend to fall into a similar range, lots of detail, I can't do
    much with it. In particular, a mixture of greys, light browns and greens
    really messes up my residual vision.

    On-screen magnification via a program like magnify is very useful, since it
    gives me the ability to play with colours by inversion or changing size, but
    I couldn't do much with this one.

    Also, I'm under the gun a bit. Dima will be returning to Guide Dogs soon,
    and I'm trying to get a frameable shot before she goes back. I could get
    someone else to take the shot, but I'd like to take one myself to hang
    beside the shot I took of my first guide, Bonner. It's the principle of
    doing it myself in tribute of my guide that is more important to me than the
    aesthetics of the actual shot.

    I had more useable sight when I took Bonner's pic, so it turned out quite
    nice, an 11 x 14 Cibachrome of him lying on a beach near Vancouver. With a
    bit of luck and persistence, I'll get one of Dima to go along with it.

    But, from the sounds of it, I think you are right, I'll just scrub that one
    and start from scratch.

    Thanks a bunch,
    Dudley
    Dudley Hanks, Apr 9, 2008
  14. Dudley Hanks

    Sianlover Guest

    In message <YH8Lj.19018$9X3.6919@edtnps82>, Dudley Hanks
    <> writes

    >"Sianlover" <> wrote in message
    >> In message <mGSIj.26035$_v3.21089@edtnps90>, Dudley Hanks
    >> <> writes
    >>>An ordinary picture of an extra-ordinary dog.
    >>>
    >>>http://www.geocities.com/hanks.dudley/index.html
    >>>
    >>>Shot in shutter priority at 1/200 second, 35mm equivalent, 1/3
    >>>under-exposed, -1 stop flash compensation, using bracket mounted HF-DC1
    >>>slave flash set to medium. I also had a lens hood installed as the sun
    >>>was
    >>>in a bad position, and I wanted to shield the lens of my A720 from any
    >>>flare
    >>>that might result.
    >>>
    >>>Dima had a great walk and enjoyed herself thoroughly.
    >>>
    >>>Take Care,
    >>>Dudley

    >> It's a decent enough pic of a nice-looking and obviously good dog. It's
    >> in focus. Anyone who doesn't find it pleasing must be a pretty miserable
    >> wretch.
    >>
    >> Technically I am pretty sure that what you should have done is centred
    >> Dima on the horizontal plane, and avoided including the building. However,
    >> while that might be what you should have done, I much prefer what you have
    >> done.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Sianlover

    >Actually, I was trying to shoot the picture without any buildings. I even
    >asked a number of my friends and family members if I had managed to exclude
    >everything but the trees. Everybody said there was only trees.
    >
    >This is why I post here; photographers notice stuff that non-photographers
    >miss.
    >
    >Where in the photo is the building? Do you think I could crop the shot a
    >bit tighter to cut it out while retaining the effect I obtained?

    I see that someone has already told you where the building is and made
    plain that it cannot easily be removed. I would add to this that I do
    not think the building should be regarded as of any real consequence.
    The overall image is quite attractive as is, and although a critical
    photographer would be right to criticise such things, his standards are
    obviously going to be rather higher and of a different nature to most
    people's. In other words, what I am saying is that it is a good enough
    picture even with the building.

    If you want to make things a bit closer to "technically conventional" I
    suggest that you might well:

    1. Remove the left 30 percent of the image.
    2. Remove the upper 40 percent of the image.

    Those figures are what looks about right to me, but as in all things,
    this is subjective.

    Please bear in mind, though, that I am neither a professional
    photographer nor a gifted amateur, and that Dima can probably take
    better pictures than mine. So if anyone else here (other than "The
    One") tells you to do things differently, you will be wise to ignore my
    advice.

    >Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

    You are welcome.

    >Take Care,
    >Dudley

    You too.

    --
    Sianlover
    Sianlover, Apr 11, 2008
  15. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    "George Kerby" <> wrote in message

    > On 4/9/08 2:11 PM, in article lx8Lj.19016$9X3.17743@edtnps82, "Dudley
    > Hanks"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>> Personally, I think by being on her level (height-wise) with the camera,
    >>> you
    >>> are doing better than most who photograph small children from eye-level.
    >>> The
    >>> composition was unusual, but not bothersome, like some of the stuff
    >>> others
    >>> have posted.
    >>>>

    >>> Glad Dima is doing well!
    >>>

    >> Thanks for the feedback, George.
    >> Having shot a number of concerts from various positions on and around
    >> raised
    >> stages, I've sort of developed an affection for the low-angle shot.
    >> There
    >> seems to be no shortage of straight-on and high-angle shooters, so pics
    >> tend
    >> to stand out when the shooter gets down in the mud.
    >>
    >> On the flip side, I've learned (the hard way) that most women don't like
    >> low-angle shots; it's hard to get them to keep their chins up so
    >> wrinkled
    >> jowels are a problem.
    >>

    > I've found that to be true with both sexes (<G>). Usually increases with
    > age, LOL.
    >> Dima is officially retired now, so I get to spoil her with the vet's
    >> approval and encouragement.
    >>

    > So she's "put up the harness" so to speak? Are you going to "hire" another
    > guide dog and have two great companions? Or would that be possible-one
    > working and the other retired?

    If Dima had retired normally, which is to say that she had simply gotten too
    old to guide, it would be quite normal to have her retired while I worked
    with a younger dog. But, given Dima's condition, it will be better for her
    if she returns to Guide Dogs, where she will be close to the vet staff.
    That way, her final days will be made as comfortable as possible.

    A trainer from GDB is scheduled to fly out in a couple of weeks, and I'll
    have a better idea of how the arrangements will be made shortly after that.

    At present, Dima is thoroughly enjoying herself. She is a highly motivated
    dog, and she has learned quickly that she can get away with just about
    anything. Most of her strength has returned, and she is even up to a round
    or two with the tug rope. She tires quickly, but she's smart enough not to
    push it too much.

    Every time I go out for a walk, now, I'm reminded of what a fantastic job
    she does. I never knew how many street signs and obstacles there are
    blocking parts of the sidewalks in my neighbourhood. Dima has always
    skirted me around them extremely well. I've even been reminded how
    difficult it is just crossing a street. Without her, I tend to go crooked
    and either end up in the middle of the street or a quarter down from the
    corner. It's a bit easier when traffic is heavy because I can work off the
    sound of the cars, but it is definitely taking a lot more time than when she
    is guiding me.

    As sighted individuals, most of you out there will never know what it is
    like to work with an animal as intelligent as Dima. Sometimes, when I think
    about it, I think I should be feeling sorry for you folks instead of vice
    versa.

    Take Care,
    Dudley
    Dudley Hanks, Apr 11, 2008
  16. Dudley Hanks

    Dudley Hanks Guest

    > I see that someone has already told you where the building is and made
    > plain that it cannot easily be removed. I would add to this that I do not
    > think the building should be regarded as of any real consequence. The
    > overall image is quite attractive as is, and although a critical
    > photographer would be right to criticise such things, his standards are
    > obviously going to be rather higher and of a different nature to most
    > people's. In other words, what I am saying is that it is a good enough
    > picture even with the building.
    >
    > If you want to make things a bit closer to "technically conventional" I
    > suggest that you might well:
    >
    > 1. Remove the left 30 percent of the image.
    > 2. Remove the upper 40 percent of the image.
    >
    > Those figures are what looks about right to me, but as in all things, this
    > is subjective.

    When I took the picture, I was just shooting for an image that would convey
    Dima's general attitude and spirit while trying to crop out her shaved tummy
    and her stitches. I wasn't actually trying for a frameable shot. However,
    given the tight time-line before she departs, I thought it might work as a
    tribute shot as well.

    Paul's feedback indicated to me that I should try to do a better job for
    that one. But, I'll try your cropping and post it. It could work fairly
    well as a general interest pic when I put together a page for Dima on my
    website. From what I can determine, her expression makes up for a lot of
    the more technical deficiencies of the shot, as you have indicated.

    > Please bear in mind, though, that I am neither a professional photographer
    > nor a gifted amateur, and that Dima can probably take better pictures than
    > mine. So if anyone else here (other than "The One") tells you to do
    > things differently, you will be wise to ignore my advice.

    I get advice from all corners, and I try to incorporate as much of it as
    possible. Regardless of whether people are pros or not, there seems to be a
    thin thread of general agreement that underlies most tastes (I know I'll get
    some contrary opinions to that statement), and everyone who comments adds a
    bit more description on which I can base my decisions.

    Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think. I really
    appreciate it.

    Regarding The One, perhaps he / she might post a more substantial critique
    than simple SHITE. This could be an opportunity for his / her opinion to be
    taken seriously...

    Take Care,
    Dudley
    Dudley Hanks, Apr 11, 2008
  17. Dudley Hanks

    Chris H Guest

    In message <zZRLj.774$KP5.457@edtnps89>, Dudley Hanks
    <> writes

    >Regarding The One, perhaps he / she might post a more substantial critique
    >than simple SHITE. This could be an opportunity for his / her opinion to be
    >taken seriously...

    I bit late for that... 99% of The One's posts are of a similar calibre
    and I think you will find most have kill filed him.

    Chris H, Apr 12, 2008