Digitek Global

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Digitek Global, Jun 25, 2011.

  1. Digitek Global

    Digitek Global

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    DigitekGlobal

    Digitek Global is a Wholesale & Retail SIP/h323 VoIP Provider for industries worldwide. Our main activity is to provide high-quality Termination of international long distance telecommunications services to serve customers ranging from tier1 carriers to the individual consumer.

    Our Services

    Our services enable our valued customers to access premium quality routes and voice termination across the Globe. As a specialized global carrier we have expertise to terminate your traffic to various international destinations.

    We ensure that all products and services remain cost effective and world class in quality

     Whole Sale A to Z VOIP Termination
     Reseller Program
     PC to Phone Solution
     Call Shop / Cafe Solution