    don't buy from digitalnerds as they sell refurbished
    equipment and it is not stated on the site.

    fool me once ---

    jim w, Sep 17, 2007

  2. jim w

    ray Guest

    On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:47:30 -0500, jim w wrote:

    > don't buy from digitalnerds as they sell refurbished
    > equipment and it is not stated on the site.
    >
    > fool me once ---

    Obvisously if equipment is refurbished, you should be so informed, but
    I've bought a lot of refurbished equipment from Epson and Kodak, primarily
    - and find it to be excellent - possibly better than new.

    ray, Sep 17, 2007

  3. jim w

    jim w Guest

    "ray" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:47:30 -0500, jim w wrote:
    >
    >> don't buy from digitalnerds as they sell refurbished
    >> equipment and it is not stated on the site.
    >>
    >> fool me once ---

    > Obvisously if equipment is refurbished, you should be so informed, but
    > I've bought a lot of refurbished equipment from Epson and Kodak, primarily
    > - and find it to be excellent - possibly better than new.

    I too have bought 2 epson printers refurbished they were great.

    jim w, Sep 18, 2007
  4. jim w

    george Guest

    "ray" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:47:30 -0500, jim w wrote:
    >
    >> don't buy from digitalnerds as they sell refurbished
    >> equipment and it is not stated on the site.
    >>
    >> fool me once ---

    > Obvisously if equipment is refurbished, you should be so informed, but
    > I've bought a lot of refurbished equipment from Epson and Kodak, primarily
    > - and find it to be excellent - possibly better than new.

    Also, you have to beware as "refurbished" is a very loosely-used term. From
    major manufacturers it means that a product has had all broken and worn
    parts replaced, passed all production tests (again), and is repackaged with
    all original accessories. But from many retail outlets (if the item was
    "refurbished" by them), it merely means "used".

    george, Sep 18, 2007