    I am looking for a retail outlet here in the U.K which can supply me.

    Thanks all..

    Phil.
    Siberian Goose, Dec 28, 2003

  2. Siberian Goose

    Rafe B. Guest

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 14:38:22 -0000, "Siberian Goose"
    <> wrote:

    >Are there any reasonably priced Digital Wallets available of about 5 to 10
    >gig that will directly accept a CF card & any image format ??
    >I am looking for a retail outlet here in the U.K which can supply me.

    Image Tank G 1.5.

    I got mine with a 20 gig hard drive for $180.

    You can buy it bare and then scrounge for
    your own (notebook sized) IDE hard drive
    if you want to save a few bucks.

    rafe b.
    http://www.terrapinphoto.com
    Rafe B., Dec 28, 2003

  3. Siberian Goose

    Jim Davis Guest

    Re: Re: Digital Wallet ??

    On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 14:46:32 GMT, Rafe B. <>
    wrote/replied to:

    >>Are there any reasonably priced Digital Wallets available of about 5 to 10
    >>gig that will directly accept a CF card & any image format ??
    >>I am looking for a retail outlet here in the U.K which can supply me.

    >Image Tank G 1.5.
    >
    >I got mine with a 20 gig hard drive for $180.
    >
    >You can buy it bare and then scrounge for
    >your own (notebook sized) IDE hard drive
    >if you want to save a few bucks

    I paid a bit more and got it with A/C smart power source, car 12v
    adaptor and LCD screen. I got mine from Adorama. If you check ,the
    cheapest ones only work with batteries or need to pay extra for an A/C
    converter. Mine has the A/C built in and it will charge and work off
    A/C at the same time. If you're stuck only working off batteries, that
    can be a bummer. Pay a bit more and get a better digital wallet.
    Jim Davis, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Siberian Goose

    wrote/replied to:

    >Image Tank G 1.5.
    >
    >I got mine with a 20 gig hard drive for $180.

    Image Tank 2 here, just arrived. Quite a bit more expensive, but it
    runs off of more than just a battery. Come with A/C and car adaptors.
    Work while smart charging. USB 2. Haven't tried it yet, it's charging.
    I hope this little baby will answer me travelling needs.
    Jim Davis, Jan 11, 2004