    Help?
    Thanks
    Mike

    Michael P Gabriel, Jun 19, 2004

  2. Michael P Gabriel

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Trade it in on a digital before asking the question.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Jun 20, 2004

  3. Michael P Gabriel

    Skip M Guest

    You got a couple of answers, over there.
    Here's mine, you can deactivate the illumination of those focus points, make
    sure that it wasn't done on your camera. Read the manual for how to do it,
    I don't have a Rebel, I have a 1n and A2, which are different.

    --
    Skip Middleton
    http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

    Skip M, Jun 20, 2004