    Torquemada.
    "Everything is possible if you wish hard enough."
    James Matthew Barrie, Peter Pan

    Torquemada., Sep 19, 2005

  2. The only device I know of with (beta) x64 drivers is the Nebula USB2 device,
    but there are no BDA drivers for it (yet).
    http://www.nebula-electronics.com/information/info.asp?Code=0003

    There is an x64 driver for the Conexant CX2388x demo boards.
    http://www.planetamd64.com/lofiversion/index.php/t11196.html . I don't know
    whether there are BDA drivers for any of these demo boards.

    Dominic Payer, Sep 19, 2005