    Digital Wave Player and the device detector. But neither one can see the
    recorder when it's plugged into the USB.

    Any ideas would we welcome.
    DP, Mar 3, 2006

  2. O.K. - This may be quite crazy, but some Wireless Routers have USB
    connectors and Routers are OS agnostic, to my knowledge - so if the router
    can see your device, wouldn't you be able to pass on a WAV or two???

    Tony. . .

    "DP" <> wrote in message
    > I have an Olympus digital voice recorder but cannot download my files to

    an
    > x64 system.
    > Olympus said it does not make an x64 driver. Anyone have any ideas for a
    > workaround?
    >
    > Is there any kind of generic driver that might work?
    >
    > For those of you familiar with Olympus DVRs, I have been able to install

    the

    Tony Sperling, Mar 8, 2006

  3. DP

    DP Guest

    I don't think my router has a usb port, but I'll check.
    Crazier things have been done with computers, fer sure.

    DP, Mar 8, 2006