    setup.

    Thanks,

    Dave

    Coffee7371, Apr 25, 2004

  2. Coffee7371

    David Hardin Guest

    I don't see why not. I'm using my 4 yr old Tokina 19-35mm with a 10D and it
    works just fine.
    "Coffee7371" <> wrote in message
    > I am considering the purchase of a Digital Rebel and was wondering if my

    Tokina
    > 28-70mm f2.6-2.8 lens will work on it. The lens is a few years old (3-5

    years
    > maybe). I realize that the digital factor will make it roughly 45-112mm,

    but
    > that is fine with me.
    > I would like to hear from anyone who has knowledge and/or experience with

    this

    David Hardin, Apr 25, 2004

  3. Coffee7371

    Guest

    Coffee7371 <> wrote:
    > I am considering the purchase of a Digital Rebel and was wondering if my Tokina
    > 28-70mm f2.6-2.8 lens will work on it. The lens is a few years old (3-5 years
    > maybe). I realize that the digital factor will make it roughly 45-112mm, but
    > that is fine with me.
    > I would like to hear from anyone who has knowledge and/or experience with this
    > setup.

    Bring your lens to a decent camera shop and ask if you can try it on their
    demo camera.

    , Apr 26, 2004
  4. Coffee7371

    Coffee7371 Guest

    great idea. thanks. boy do i feel stupid. sheesh

    Coffee7371, Apr 26, 2004