    which show a portion of the picture. They are JPEG images, and I can
    see the size in the properties.
    The resolution of those picture is 1600 x 1200.

    Peter, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Peter

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    I thought you already got some good answers.

    Download a trial version from
    http://www.datarescue.com/

    You have to pay $29 only if you see the pictures.

    Or try a CD rescue program like Norton, Roxio, etc.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Peter

    Marius Guest

    There isn't any risk when you try to recover the data with a recovery tool.

    1. Download PC Inspector Smart Recovery (freeware) at www.pcinspector.de
    Even recovers CRW!
    2. Connect a cardreader to your PC
    3. Put the memorycard in the reader
    4. Install and start the program
    5. Look at the results

    When this procedure doesn't work, try PC Inspector File Recovery (also
    freeware).

    A third alternative is reading the CD-RW in a Pioneer DVD-writer DVR-106D.
    It has a reputation to read unreadable/damaged CD-ROMs

    I hope you're succesfull!

    Marius

    Marius, Dec 19, 2003
  4. Peter