    features do their best :)

    Thanks in advance.

    -Quercus-
    Quercus, Dec 24, 2003

  2. Quercus

    Andy Hewitt Guest

    Quercus <> wrote:

    > Hi there...
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone in this newsgroup knows a good tutorial about
    > photography (if it's oriented to digital photography it would be great,
    > but that's not mandatory) online, and free ;-)
    >
    > I got a new Kodak DX6340 and wanna learn how to get all those manual
    > features do their best :)

    Just do a Google search on 'digital photography', there are dozens. The
    first site that came up is good www.dpreview.com.

    --
    Andy Hewitt ** FAF#1, (Ex-OSOS#5 - BMW K100RS 8v)
    Honda Concerto 16v: Windows free zone (Mac G3) (definitely staying)
    Andy Hewitt, Dec 24, 2003

  3. Quercus

    Angel Guest

    Try
    http://209.196.177.41/contents.htm

    Regards

    Angel

    Angel, Dec 24, 2003
  4. Quercus

    luke Guest

    luke, Dec 24, 2003
  5. Quercus

    Socius Guest

    In article <bsbn4g$6sk$-data.net>,
    Quercus wrote...

    > Hi there...
    >
    > I was wondering if anyone in this newsgroup knows a good tutorial about
    > photography (if it's oriented to digital photography it would be great,
    > but that's not mandatory) online, and free ;-)
    >
    > I got a new Kodak DX6340 and wanna learn how to get all those manual
    > features do their best :)
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > -Quercus-

    A very good site with many useful tutorials is:

    http://luminous-landscape.com/

    Regards

    Socius
    Socius, Dec 24, 2003
  6. Hi,

    Thanks to all who gave wonderful tutorial sites to visit.

    Best,

    Conrad
    Conrad Weiler
    Camp Sherman, Oregon
    Conrad Weiler, Dec 24, 2003
  7. Quercus

    Quercus Guest

    Thank you all, I googled for a while and found a couple of tutorials,
    but they were not quite complete.

    There's so much to learn :)

    Thanks again.

    -Quercus-

    Quercus, Dec 24, 2003
  8. Quercus

    John Smith Guest

    John Smith, Dec 24, 2003
  9. On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:45:10 +0100, Quercus <> wrote:

    >I was wondering if anyone in this newsgroup knows a good tutorial about
    >photography (if it's oriented to digital photography it would be great,
    >but that's not mandatory) online, and free ;-)

    Not a list of tutorials or anything, but you can probably find information
    related to tutorials at http://photography.about.com

    -----
    Kerry Sanders
    http://photos.pshack.com/
    Kerry Sanders, Dec 27, 2003
  10. Quercus

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    [posted and mailed]

    Quercus <> wrote in news:bsbn4g$6sk$1@nsnmrro2-
    gest.nuria.telefonica-data.net:

    > I was wondering if anyone in this newsgroup knows a good tutorial about
    > photography (if it's oriented to digital photography it would be great,
    > but that's not mandatory) online, and free ;-)

    This is not a bad site:

    http://www.shortcourses.com/
    Fuzzy Logic, Jan 6, 2004
  11. Quercus

    HRosita Guest

    >Quercus <> wrote

    >I was wondering if anyone in this newsgroup knows a good tutorial about
    >> photography (if it's oriented to digital photography it would be great,
    >> but that's not mandatory) online, and free ;-)

    Try Kodak

    http://www.kodak.com/US/en/digital/dlc/index.jhtml
    Rosita
    HRosita, Jan 6, 2004