    Details are on my Web site, www.redrockcomputer.com

    Thanks,
    Greg

    greg, Mar 1, 2007

  2. "greg" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, All-
    >
    > I am writing a new, free multimedia software series containing topics
    > on a lot of interesting, graphics-rich topics. I need content, and am
    > seeking people willing to share photos, short stories, etc., and who
    > would like to be featured, or get credit to contributions to the
    > series. There is no obligation, and the series is not funded with ads,
    > etc. When a couple of these projects are complete, the software, and
    > projects, will be available for free download.
    >
    > If anyone would be interested in submitting anything, let me know.
    > Details are on my Web site, www.redrockcomputer.com

    Algebra, history of flight, electronics, horses, nature, cars, and what
    else?

    Greg, I don't know what to make of this.

    Charles Schuler, Mar 1, 2007

  3. greg

    greg Guest

    On Mar 1, 5:24 pm, "Charles Schuler" <>
    wrote:
    > "greg" <> wrote in message

    > > Hi, All-

    > > I am writing a new, free multimedia software series containing topics
    > > on a lot of interesting, graphics-rich topics. I need content, and am
    > > seeking people willing to share photos, short stories, etc., and who
    > > would like to be featured, or get credit to contributions to the
    > > series. There is no obligation, and the series is not funded with ads,
    > > etc. When a couple of these projects are complete, the software, and
    > > projects, will be available for free download.

    > > If anyone would be interested in submitting anything, let me know.
    > > Details are on my Web site,www.redrockcomputer.com

    > Algebra, history of flight, electronics, horses, nature, cars, and what
    > else?
    >
    > Greg, I don't know what to make of this.

    Charles - Thanks for the response.
    I am hoping to make the SoftCovers series similar to electronic coffe-
    table books, concentrating on topics that (hopefully) will have
    general interest. The automotive project contains background and
    history of the cars that have made performance cars what they are-
    starting from the first racing automobiles, to the Shelby Cobra, and
    high-performance autos like the Saleen. The Amazing Horse is a
    photographic and narrative history of the different breeds of horses,
    and their contributions to the development of the US. History of
    flight is a compilation of graphics and narratives on flight, from
    kitty-hawk to the SR-71- with photos and background of each of the
    featured planes in the book. Some of the projects I am working on are
    quite thorough reference, others are pure eye-candy. Hope that makes
    the vision a bit more clear.

    greg, Mar 2, 2007

  4. > Charles - Thanks for the response.
    > I am hoping to make the SoftCovers series similar to electronic coffe-
    > table books, concentrating on topics that (hopefully) will have
    > general interest. The automotive project contains background and
    > history of the cars that have made performance cars what they are-
    > starting from the first racing automobiles, to the Shelby Cobra, and
    > high-performance autos like the Saleen. The Amazing Horse is a
    > photographic and narrative history of the different breeds of horses,
    > and their contributions to the development of the US. History of
    > flight is a compilation of graphics and narratives on flight, from
    > kitty-hawk to the SR-71- with photos and background of each of the
    > featured planes in the book. Some of the projects I am working on are
    > quite thorough reference, others are pure eye-candy. Hope that makes
    > the vision a bit more clear.

    Well, no it does not. It is such a broad spectrum. I find that most folks
    cannot do justice over a range like that. I guess that you are a genius.
    And you might well be. I'll just wait and see what you come up with. Best
    wishes.

    Charles Schuler, Mar 2, 2007