    that transfered a Harvard Graphics based presentation to slide film so I
    know such equipment existed, but does it anymore now that the price of
    projectors has come down so much.

    Tony Rice, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Tony Rice

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    Check out www.imagers.com
    they have been around for quite a while and have a good reputation.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Tony Rice

    Jerry Dycus Guest

    We own one of those machines; it's called a film recorder. We can make
    35mm slides from your digital images for $3.00 ea, minimum charge
    $20.00. Call 1-704-487-9057 Shelby Camera & Video

    Jerry Dycus, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Tony Rice

    Tom Monego Guest

    I've been doing this for 15 years, use an Agfa film recorder, customers like
    my results.
    24-48hr turnaround $5
    72hr+ turnaround $2.99 minimum $25

    Tom