    Steve's page of Fun links http://www.stevesfunlinks.com/
    See Steve with famous people like the Bradys http://www.flash.net/~steve84/index1.htm
    Steve's page of over 200 Disney links! http://www.flash.net/~steve84/Disney.htm
    Steve84, Feb 28, 2006

  2. Steve84

    Colin D Guest

    Steve84 wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > My friends daughter just got back from a cruise and somehow erased all
    > the photos on her digital camera. She has not used it since then so
    > hopefully the files can be recovered. What digital photo recovery
    > software would you recommend she get to try and recover her photos?
    >
    > Thanks for any info
    >
    > Steve

    PC Inspector - free on the net.

    Colin D.
    Colin D, Feb 28, 2006

  3. Steve84

    Steve84 Guest

    Colin D wrote:

    >Steve84 wrote:
    >

    >>Hi
    >>
    >>My friends daughter just got back from a cruise and somehow erased all
    >>the photos on her digital camera. She has not used it since then so
    >>hopefully the files can be recovered. What digital photo recovery
    >>software would you recommend she get to try and recover her photos?
    >>
    >>Thanks for any info
    >>
    >>Steve
    >>

    >PC Inspector - free on the net.
    >
    >Colin D.

    Thanks I will check it out

    Steve84, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Steve84

    Dave Cohen Guest

    "Steve84" <> wrote in message news:rcRMf.3019$%...

    Colin D wrote:

    Steve84 wrote:
    Hi

    My friends daughter just got back from a cruise and somehow erased all
    the photos on her digital camera. She has not used it since then so
    hopefully the files can be recovered. What digital photo recovery
    software would you recommend she get to try and recover her photos?

    Thanks for any info

    Steve

    PC Inspector - free on the net.

    Colin D.

    Thanks I will check it out
    PC Inspector is ok, I preferred:
    http://www.vaiosoft.com/products/recoverymanager.html
    both are free so take your choice.
    Dave Cohen
    Dave Cohen, Feb 28, 2006
  5. Steve84

    Steve84 Guest

    Dave Cohen wrote:

    > "Steve84" < <mailto:>> wrote in
    > message news:rcRMf.3019$%...
    >

    > Colin D wrote:
    >
    >>Steve84 wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hi
    >>>
    >>>My friends daughter just got back from a cruise and somehow erased all
    >>>the photos on her digital camera. She has not used it since then so
    >>>hopefully the files can be recovered. What digital photo recovery
    >>>software would you recommend she get to try and recover her photos?
    >>>
    >>>Thanks for any info
    >>>
    >>>Steve
    >>>

    >>PC Inspector - free on the net.
    >>
    >>Colin D.
    >>

    > Thanks I will check it out
    > PC Inspector is ok, I preferred:
    > http://www.vaiosoft.com/products/recoverymanager.html
    > both are free so take your choice.
    > Dave Cohen

    Tried them both tonight and PC Inspector worked faster and recovered
    more pictures. Might vary at times but thats what happened for me.
    Thanks all for your help

    Steve84, Mar 1, 2006