    the index it would take you to that page,i have seen one a while back that
    looked just like a album it even turned the page like a traditional album
    many thanks Steve.
    Stephen Manaton, Aug 15, 2004

  2. Stephen Manaton

    Dragon Spawn Guest

    Hiya,

    I use an online album, Coppermine. I have heard that Google does a photo
    gallery for you PC offline but I've not tried it :)

    Paulz

    Dragon Spawn, Aug 15, 2004

  3. Stephen Manaton

    Peter Roed Guest

    Check www.picasa.com. This is a free album software recently acquired by
    Google. Not bad.

    Also there is a free version of Adobe Photoshop Album available
    http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopalbum/starter.html

    Cheers.

    Peter

    Peter Roed, Aug 15, 2004
  4. "Peter Roed @gmx.de>" <peter.roed<nospam> wrote in message
    > Check www.picasa.com. This is a free album software recently acquired by
    > Google. Not bad.

    Not bad at all. But it only organizes pix on a hard drive, and I store pix
    on CDs. I query by e-mail to their tech help got the answer that it is on
    their list for future improvements. Whatever "future" means.
    Marvin Margoshes, Aug 15, 2004