    limited version of something from Pinnacle's Studio 7 and it's OK.

    Thanks in advance.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Steve Freides

    HamMan Guest

    "Steve Freides" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Any recommendations for editing home digital movies? I'm using a
    > limited version of something from Pinnacle's Studio 7 and it's OK.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > -S-

    without doubt Adobe Premier 6.5

    HamMan, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Steve Freides

    Kenny Guest

    Ulead's Video Studio 7 or Roxio's Videowave for home use. More professional
    and much more expensive is Adobe Premiere. If using XP there's inbuilt
    Windows Movie Maker, there's an updated version on MS downloads site.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Steve Freides

    Professor Guest

    I like Ulead which has a separate part of the program for audio, stills, and
    video editor. It has lots of special affects and you can instert stills or
    clips at any point. You can edit things like contrast just as you can for
    still images. But it is not cheap.

    Professor, Oct 8, 2003