    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    "And now, They have even got a machine that can tell if you're thinking.
    It's called a TV. If it's off, you're guilty." - Rev. Ivan Stang

    Unclaimed Mysteries, Jul 25, 2006

  2. "Unclaimed Mysteries"
    <> wrote in message
    news:EEixg.9658$...
    > I miss those arguments. Where does the time go?
    >
    > --
    > It Came From Corry Lee Smith's Unclaimed Mysteries.
    > http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
    >
    > "And now, They have even got a machine that can tell if you're thinking.
    > It's called a TV. If it's off, you're guilty." - Rev. Ivan Stang

    There still exists the possibility for the Strangelet Scenario.

    Focal Pointed Head, Jul 25, 2006

  3. Unclaimed Mysteries

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 06:13:56 GMT, Unclaimed Mysteries
    <> wrote:

    >I miss those arguments. Where does the time go?

    Towards better things?
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, Jul 25, 2006
  4. Unclaimed Mysteries

    Roy G Guest

    "Unclaimed Mysteries"
    <> wrote in message
    >I miss those arguments. Where does the time go?
    >
    > --
    > It Came From Corry Lee Smith's Unclaimed Mysteries.
    > http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
    >
    > "And now, They have even got a machine that can tell if you're thinking.
    > It's called a TV. If it's off, you're guilty." - Rev. Ivan Stang

    They have gone the same way as all the other stupid "Not Proper Photography"
    arguments.

    Like Colour is not P.P.only Mono - 35mm is not P.P. only 2&a quarter - Film
    is not P.P., it has to be Glass Plates - and continuing backwards into the
    beginning of time.

    I don't miss them at all, but if you do, don't worry, there is bound to be
    another set about to arrive.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jul 25, 2006
  5. Unclaimed Mysteries

    Guest

    troll

    Roy G wrote:

    Did I see a posting last week, thanking the heavens that a certain
    Troll
    seemed to have vanished up his own arsehole??

    Talk about tempting fate.

    Perkoff

    , Jul 26, 2006
  6. Unclaimed Mysteries

    Bill Funk Guest

    Re: troll

    On 25 Jul 2006 16:54:05 -0700, wrote:

    >Roy G wrote:
    >>

    >Did I see a posting last week, thanking the heavens that a certain
    >Troll
    >seemed to have vanished up his own arsehole??
    >
    >Talk about tempting fate.
    >
    >Perkoff

    If you mean the wannabe Ace, they took away his computer access. It
    took too many man-hours to explain what everything on the screen
    meant.
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"