Digital Infrared Photography Competition February Winner and GrandPrize Winner

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Wayne J. Cosshall, Apr 13, 2007.

  1. Hi all,

    We have selected the February infrared photography competition winner
    and the Grand Prize Winner:
    http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=946

    Congratulations to the winner, to the other monthly winners and to all
    the finalists. We have been amazed by the great quality of the IR work
    submitted and honored that photographers with such great talent have
    chosen to enter.

    Cheers,

    Wayne
    --
    Wayne J. Cosshall
    Publisher, Experimental Digital Photography

    Wayne J. Cosshall, Apr 13, 2007

  2. Re: Digital Infrared Photography Competition February Winner andGrand Prize Winner

    Wayne J. Cosshall wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > We have selected the February infrared photography competition winner
    > and the Grand Prize Winner:
    > http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=946

    I'd like to thank all the good people I had to crush in order to get to
    the middle.

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
    Keep your head and arms inside The Mixer at all times.

    Unclaimed Mysteries, Apr 13, 2007

  3. Wayne J. Cosshall

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Apr 13, 2007