    Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

    Thanks
    Ken
    Me, Dec 6, 2003

  2. Me

    > Guest

    Have a look at a Sony DSC-V1.

    Just like the bigger DSC-717 feature wise, but in a smaller package.

    --
    Tony

    ISH

    Remove the fish to reply
    --= This is a fish anti-spam device =--

    `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    "Me" <> wrote in message
    > Hi...
    >
    > Im looking for a decent camera to take Infrared pics with. I currently

    use
    > a Sony trv250 camcorder with the still function but I want better

    resolution
    > still pics. Something in the 2 - 3 megapxel area. I have 2 IR filters now
    > (37mm) M&K 1000 and an M&K #093 that work great with the Sony vid camera.
    > Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    >
    > Thanks
    > Ken
    >

    >, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Me

    Pier Guest

    On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:01:06 +1100, "><\(\(\(\(º>"
    <> wrote:

    >Have a look at a Sony DSC-V1.
    >
    >Just like the bigger DSC-717 feature wise, but in a smaller package.

    ....and a smaller CCD...

    Pier
    --
    Pierre Wiget
    http://www.pbase.com/pier
    Pier, Dec 7, 2003
  4. Me

    jam Guest

    1st choice--find a good used 2MP Oly C-2020Z. With its permissive
    internal IR cut filter, fast lens and large sensels, nothing will
    outperform it in the IR arena, certainly nothing of recent vintage,
    and it's still a great camera overall. You can clearly see what you're
    doing in the LCD, even through 87-series filters. It's solidly made,
    so typical wear and tear shouldn't be a concern.

    2nd choice--a used Nikon CoolPix 950.
    --
    Jeremy McCreary
    Denver, CO