    I will follow this newsgroup for a few days to check responses, but email

    Thanks for any help.

    Ken

    Ken Ewing, Aug 11, 2004

  2. "Ken Ewing" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I don't normally follow this newsgroup, and I did not do an

    exhaustive
    > search of past articles, so my apologies if this is an old topic.
    >
    > A friend of mine needs to use images taken with a digital camera and

    convert
    > them to photographic slides. She has been unable to find a service
    > (Internet or otherwise) to do this task. Can anyone point me to

    such a
    > service? Is there any other information she should know about doing

    this
    > operation?
    >
    > I will follow this newsgroup for a few days to check responses, but

    email

    > Thanks for any help.
    >
    > Ken

    Isn't it wonderful what Google can do! For example,
    http://www.galleriaventures.com/makeslidesweb/digitalcameratoslide.htm

    --
    James V. Silverton
    Potomac, Maryland, USA

    James Silverton, Aug 11, 2004

  3. Ken Ewing

    Skip M Guest

    "Ken Ewing" <> wrote in message
    > I don't normally follow this newsgroup, and I did not do an exhaustive
    > search of past articles, so my apologies if this is an old topic.
    >
    > A friend of mine needs to use images taken with a digital camera and

    convert
    > them to photographic slides. She has been unable to find a service
    > (Internet or otherwise) to do this task. Can anyone point me to such a
    > service? Is there any other information she should know about doing this
    > operation?
    >
    > I will follow this newsgroup for a few days to check responses, but email
    >
    > Thanks for any help.
    >
    > Ken

    Your location would help in locating a non internet service of that type.
    There are a couple in San Diego, for instance, Chrome and Chromacolor, one
    on Kettner Blvd, the other on India St.

    --
    Skip Middleton
    http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com