    Regards
    MF

    DVD PixPlay

    Munro Foster, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Munro Foster

    JR Guest

    In article <E%Gkb.1332$>,
    "Munro Foster" <> wrote:

    > I would like to be able to see my pictures on TV and am looking for
    > software that will assist me to burn the images to a Cd and then display via
    > my DVD player.
    >
    > I found on the net the software shown below will do what I need however
    > there is little description. I would appreciate suggestions as to what
    > software you are using and approximate costs.
    >
    > There is a range in cost for this type of software so I was thinking I'd buy
    > at the low end since I don't know what I'm doing yet.
    >
    > Help would be appreciated.
    > Regards
    > MF
    >

    > DVD PixPlay

    Mac or PC? On a Mac...iPhoto which is free does it...and makes a
    slideshow with music as well....Just did it last week...

    JR

    --
    www.jrhonephotography.com

    JR, Oct 20, 2003

  3. If your DVD Player is JPEG COMPATIBLE, you don't need any special software
    (other than the burner doftware that came with your CD Burner). You just burn
    your jpegs to a CD-R disc and play it on your DVD player.
    Most DVDs less than a year or two old are jpeg compatible. But you must check
    the specs to make sure.
    Bob Williams

    Robert E. Williams, Oct 20, 2003