    I'm looking for a low cost or free alternative solutions, with or
    without tracking feature.

    Any remarks appreciated.

    TO, Jun 30, 2007

    http://www.picture-shark.com/

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 30, 2007

    TO Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > TO wrote:
    >> Very expensive.
    >>
    >> I'm looking for a low cost or free alternative solutions, with or
    >> without tracking feature.

    > http://www.picture-shark.com/

    Thank you very much sir.
    I must say however, that exploit labs link scanner pro
    issued a warning about this link for whatever is relative
    to that warning, which, as stated is, "site owner is not listed as an
    active organization." Though with my limited experience
    with the scanner, I have little idea why it is an issue,
    and perhaps should have saved my comments for another
    post.

    TO, Jun 30, 2007

    TO <> wrote:

    >Rôgêr wrote:
    >> TO wrote:
    >>> Very expensive.
    >>>
    >>> I'm looking for a low cost or free alternative solutions, with or
    >>> without tracking feature.

    >> http://www.picture-shark.com/

    >Thank you very much sir.
    >I must say however, that exploit labs link scanner pro
    >issued a warning about this link for whatever is relative
    >to that warning, which, as stated is, "site owner is not listed as an
    >active organization." Though with my limited experience
    >with the scanner, I have little idea why it is an issue,
    >and perhaps should have saved my comments for another
    >post.

    Not vouching for the software, but you can also download it from here:
    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Graphic/Graphic-Editors/Picture-Shark-pre.shtml
    or http://tinyurl.com/2mzk39 (a safe site)
    --

    http://www.onahorse.com/