Digital frames in RAM to Analog output, Please help !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tomi B 2008, Mar 6, 2008.

  1. Tomi B 2008

    Tomi B 2008 Guest

    Hi all !

    I have a memory buffer/array in my application (Builder C++) which
    represents frames of video, every 20 miliseconds I'm refreshing the
    data in the buffer. I need somehow, to make this digital frames, to
    come out as an Analog signals out of my PC, I need to send it to
    another computer (as an analog data) for example by using BNC cable,
    or just to send it directly into a small black and white CRT screen,
    to see the frames as a Black/White video.

    My buffer use 8 bits for each pixel, and the buffer size is 320 x 240
    pixels.

    I have no Idea how to do that !

    Is there any ready driver/application that I can use? Is it possible
    to send this frames as an analog output through the "TV-Out" output
    of
    my PC graphics card? (for example Geforce card)

    Please give any information you can, I really need to find a solution
    very soon.

    Thanks very much!

    Best Regards,
    Tom.

    Tomi B 2008, Mar 6, 2008

  2. Tomi B 2008

    Ray Fischer Guest

    Tomi B 2008 <> wrote:
    >Hi all !
    >
    >I have a memory buffer/array in my application (Builder C++) which
    >represents frames of video, every 20 miliseconds I'm refreshing the
    >data in the buffer. I need somehow, to make this digital frames, to
    >come out as an Analog signals out of my PC, I need to send it to
    >another computer (as an analog data) for example by using BNC cable,
    >or just to send it directly into a small black and white CRT screen,
    >to see the frames as a Black/White video.

    It's called a "video card".

    >My buffer use 8 bits for each pixel, and the buffer size is 320 x 240

    Don't care.

    >I have no Idea how to do that !

    Learn.

    >Is there any ready driver/application that I can use? Is it possible
    >to send this frames as an analog output through the "TV-Out" output
    >of
    >my PC graphics card? (for example Geforce card)

    Ya think?

    >Please give any information you can, I really need to find a solution
    >very soon.

    Won't happen. You need to interface with the video card's driver and
    you clearly don't have the background needed to accomplish that in a
    short amount of time. You don't even have enough of a clue to find
    the right newsgroup for your question.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Mar 6, 2008