    Thanks

    Nartker @ AOL.com

    Nartker
    Nartker, Nov 12, 2003

  2. "Nartker" <> wrote:

    > I am looking for my 1st digital camera. Is there a good FAQ or Digital

    Primer

    http://www.cs.duke.edu/~parr/photography/faq.html

    > I am looking for an SLR or High quality View Finder with a
    > base price upto $1500.

    Hmm. Unless you are an experienced photographer, starting with something
    cheaper and simpler might be a good idea.

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan
    David J. Littleboy, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Nartker

    jam Guest

    "Nartker" <> wrote in message
    | I am looking for my 1st digital camera. Is there a good FAQ or
    Digital Primer
    | available on-line? I am looking for an SLR or High quality View
    Finder with a
    | base price upto $1500.
    |
    | I am particularly ignorant about sensors.
    |
    | Thanks
    |

    | Nartker @ AOL.com
    |
    | Nartker

    You may find something of use at the URL below.

    --
    Jeremy McCreary
    Denver, CO
    jam, Nov 13, 2003