    Why are they so small when she downloads them to the Internet?

    You can't see anything. They are real BIG on her Canon Browser. What
    is KellyDD doing wrong??
    -oo0-GoldTrader-0oo-, Dec 21, 2004

  2. Check the properties of the files. Let us know the number of pixels for a
    file. We don't have enough information to guess. Generally you need to make
    a file smaller for the internet. Too small is not the usual complaint. Tell
    us more.

    Gene Palmiter, Dec 21, 2004

  3. -oo0-GoldTrader-0oo-, Dec 21, 2004
  4. -oo0-GoldTrader-0oo- wrote:
    > This is the first time she has ever had pictures stay the same size..
    > File Size: 1761.K13
    > 640x480 JPG
    > So Why are the posting 2in x 2in..??
    >>

    > http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/User_files/41c7c0674a9adeb5.jpg

    That image is line 190 x 170. It looks like a thumbnail image was
    uploaded not the 640 x 480 image.

    --
    Joseph Meehan

    26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
    Joseph Meehan, Dec 21, 2004
  5. -oo0-GoldTrader-0oo-

    Alan Meyer Guest

    > This is the first time she has ever had pictures stay the same size..
    > File Size: 1761.K13
    > 640x480 JPG
    > So Why are the posting 2in x 2in..??
    > >

    > http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/User_files/41c7c0674a9adeb5.jpg

    Some commercial websites will automatically downsize images that
    you post in order to conserve storage space. In this case, they might
    have other commercial motives too.

    Alan
    Alan Meyer, Dec 22, 2004
  6. -oo0-GoldTrader-0oo-

    Guest

    Alan Meyer wrote:
    > "-oo0-GoldTrader-0oo-" <> wrote in message
    > > This is the first time she has ever had pictures stay the same

    size..
    > > File Size: 1761.K13
    > > 640x480 JPG
    > > So Why are the posting 2in x 2in..??
    > > >

    > > http://forum.myredbook.com/dcforum2/User_files/41c7c0674a9adeb5.jpg
    > >

    > Some commercial websites will automatically downsize images that
    > you post in order to conserve storage space. In this case, they

    might
    > have other commercial motives too.

    If they're trying to conserve space/bandwidth then they're not doing a
    very good job of it - that relatively small (in dimensions) 144x192
    image is 20kbytes!
    , Dec 22, 2004
  7. -oo0-GoldTrader-0oo-

    Sir_Bazz Guest

    KellyDD is her name huh ?

    If that name is any indication of her personal "measurements" then I'm
    offering her a free "digital/internet" lesson at my place or hers. :p

    bazz.

    Sir_Bazz, Dec 26, 2004