Digital Capture software wanted

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Don, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. Don

    Don Guest

    Hello everyone,

    I am looking for capture software for my D100. I want to make a color
    curve (color management) and occasionally do some batch proccessing of
    photos during download from my camera or card reader.

    Some programs if have looked at:

    1. Nikon Capture ver 3.5

    2. Phase One's Capture-One

    3. Digital Pro2 Professional

    Has anyone used these or any other programs?

    I am basically trying to increase my workflow. It is tiresome
    correcting each picture individually in Photoshop.

    Any help is appreciated.

    The "other" Don
    Don, Sep 1, 2003

  2. Don

    Lionel Guest

    Word has it that on Mon, 01 Sep 2003 18:46:47 GMT, in this august forum,
    Don <> said:

    >2. Phase One's Capture-One

    [...]
    >Has anyone used these or any other programs?

    Just Capture One. I like it a lot, because it makes for very efficient
    workflow when you're processing big batches of photos. You can adjust a
    hundred pix very quickly (plus, you can tweak one shot & apply your
    curves, etc, to the rest of the batch in a single operation), then batch
    convert the whole lot to your preferred output format while you have
    dinner, or whatever.

    Lionel, Sep 2, 2003