    camera. when she turnes it on error message says "card error" was wondering
    wether it was card or camera?
    thaxnx for any help............the suz

    suz the oozer, Apr 11, 2008

  2. suz the oozer

    bluezfolk Guest

    On Apr 11, 3:43 pm, "suz the oozer" <> wrote:
    > i don't know much about these devices. my daughter has a Fujifilm E550
    > camera. when she turnes it on error message says "card error" was wondering
    > wether it was card or camera?
    > thaxnx for any help............the suz

    Try using a differant card and see what happens.

    bluezfolk, Apr 11, 2008

  3. suz the oozer

    measekite Guest

    Reformat the card.&nbsp; If that does not work try a new card.&nbsp; If that does not work start looking at cameras.

    i don't know much about these devices. my daughter has a Fujifilm E550 camera. when she turnes it on error message says "card error" was wondering wether it was card or camera? thaxnx for any help............the suz

    measekite, Apr 11, 2008
  4. suz the oozer

    Sam Guest

    This happened to me once. The camera connects to your card through the
    chips (you will see that on the back end of the card). these chips are
    very delicate and if they break it will give you card error.

    you will have to get a new card. Hope this helps

    Samanta
    Http://www.mydedications.com

    Sam, Apr 11, 2008
  5. thanx for your time

    suz the oozer, Apr 12, 2008
  6. suz the oozer

    Guest

    On Apr 11, 7:33 pm, "suz the oozer" <> wrote:
    > thanx for your time"Sam" <> wrote in message

    a memory card is a ten dollar affair... if that is whats wrong...
    however. to test this another way, try removing the card
    and then using the camera... most digitals have some
    space builtin, without using a card.
    If the camera, with card removed, does work, the card
    is your problem for sure !

    , Apr 12, 2008
  7. she screems "NO CARD" ya know!................the ooz

    suz the oozer, Apr 12, 2008
  8. suz the oozer

    Stewy Guest

    In article <80QLj.65689$>,
    "suz the oozer" <> wrote:

    > i don't know much about these devices. my daughter has a Fujifilm E550
    > camera. when she turnes it on error message says "card error" was wondering
    > wether it was card or camera?
    > thaxnx for any help............the suz

    It could be the card has been used for storing something the camera
    can't recognise or has be re-formatted - Mac's are especially vulnerable
    to this kind of problem.

    Try Formatting the card within the camera's firmware menus.

    If that fails and the card is less than 1 year old, use the tried and
    tested take-it-back method. Then at least you'll know if it's the
    chicken or the egg.

    Stewy, Apr 13, 2008
  9. i tried two different new cards.....unfortunately, neither one worked, i
    still get a card error warning, i guess the card reader is at fault so i
    assume the camera is toast!

    suz the oozer, Apr 14, 2008