    Where would be a good place to post about digital camera repair? So
    far, I have photo.net, but it is less technical than I a looking for.
    Thanks.
    Rob, Jun 2, 2005

  2. Rob

    Owamanga Guest

    On 2 Jun 2005 04:36:07 -0700, "Rob" <> wrote:

    >Where would be a good place to post about digital camera repair? So
    >far, I have photo.net, but it is less technical than I a looking for.
    >Thanks.

    Aren't you supposed to chuck it in the trash when it breaks and get a
    new one with double the features for half the price?

    I don't think the art of tossing stuff needs it's own newsgroup /
    website.

    --
    Owamanga!
    http://www.pbase.com/owamanga
    Owamanga, Jun 2, 2005

  3. On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:17:02 GMT, in rec.photo.digital , Owamanga
    <owamanga(not-this-bit)@hotmail.com> in
    <> wrote:

    >On 2 Jun 2005 04:36:07 -0700, "Rob" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Where would be a good place to post about digital camera repair? So
    >>far, I have photo.net, but it is less technical than I a looking for.
    >>Thanks.

    >Aren't you supposed to chuck it in the trash when it breaks and get a
    >new one with double the features for half the price?

    Do it underhand. Only fools and morons toss it overhand.

    --
    Matt Silberstein

    Matt Silberstein, Jun 2, 2005