    with the ex speedlight so am not sure if this one (430ez)will work on
    it.Anyone Know ?
    Thank for any help on this.
    MrMagoo, Jan 2, 2006

  2. MrMagoo

    Brando Guest

    "MrMagoo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have a canon eos 300 camera now & 430ez speed light.
    > I'm on the verge of getting the canon 350d.It says it is compatible
    > with the ex speedlight so am not sure if this one (430ez)will work on
    > it.Anyone Know ?
    > Thank for any help on this.

    The 430ez works no probs with the EOS 350D btw.
    Brando, Jan 2, 2006

  3. MrMagoo

    Brando Guest

    "MrMagoo" <> wrote in message
    >I have a canon eos 300 camera now & 430ez speed light.
    > I'm on the verge of getting the canon 350d.It says it is compatible
    > with the ex speedlight so am not sure if this one (430ez)will work on
    > it.Anyone Know ?
    > Thank for any help on this.

    Post to here :- alt.photography for further info.
    Brando, Jan 2, 2006
  4. MrMagoo

    MrMagoo Guest

    Thanks for the prompt answer

    MrMagoo, Jan 2, 2006
  5. MrMagoo

    Brando Guest

    "MrMagoo" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks for the prompt answer
    >

    > On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 22:40:58 GMT, "Brando" <> wrote:
    >

    >>"MrMagoo" <> wrote in message
    >>>I have a canon eos 300 camera now & 430ez speed light.
    >>> I'm on the verge of getting the canon 350d.It says it is compatible
    >>> with the ex speedlight so am not sure if this one (430ez)will work on
    >>> it.Anyone Know ?
    >>> Thank for any help on this.

    >>Post to here :- alt.photography for further info.

    Ooops! Sorry....'the 350D uses ETTL II, so the flash you'll need is the
    430EX...''NOT, the 430EZ, as this will not work with the new flash system.
    The EZ guns were okay with the 300D and 10D, but they only use standard TTL.
    You'll have to upgrade to EX I'm afraid. Apologies for that typo!
    Brando, Jan 2, 2006