    http://cameradigitallenses.com

    btw, some great posts in this group.....excellent info.
    , Apr 12, 2009

  2. Charles Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > this is a pretty good site to guide you when buying digital camera
    > lenses. sometimes less info is best to help deciding.
    > hope you find it useful

    No, it is annoying and Amazon will eventually suffer from this kind of spam.
    Charles, Apr 13, 2009

  3. SneakyP Guest

    "Charles" <> wrote in

    > <> wrote in message
    > .
    >> this is a pretty good site to guide you when buying digital camera
    >> lenses. sometimes less info is best to help deciding.
    >> hope you find it useful

    > No, it is annoying and Amazon will eventually suffer from this kind of
    > spam.

    No, it isn't promoting anybody's particular brand of lens - but it does
    propogate selling lenses.

    In any case, it has given me some education as far as what lenses are
    available and what they cost.

    New owner of a D-SLR camera here, by the way. Give thanks to the P&S
    troll who thinks P&S is the hottest thing since sliced bread. He has
    influenced me to buy a true DSLR camera because of the bad P&S image
    noise, lousy flash shooting, lousy focus time, and lousy lag time between
    shoots.
    If it wasn't for these trolls and spammers- and their counterpart
    critics, I wouldn't know the differences between these types of cameras.

    --
    SneakyP
    To reply: newsgroup only, what's posted in ng stays in ng.

    Some choose to swim in the potty bowl of nan-ae rather than flush it
    down :0)
    SneakyP, Apr 15, 2009