    and over a long period of time thus causing a lot of heartache. I shall be
    grateful if any one could enlighten me how do I UNDELETE pics deleted in the
    camera.

    Lee Thian Leong, Aug 10, 2003

  2. Lee Thian Leong

    Boomer Guest

    "Lee Thian Leong" <> wrote message ID
    news:bh40mm$20l$:

    > Hi, all gurus of yesteryears when BBSes were free loggers who
    > were able to use PC Tools, Norton Utilies to delete and
    > undelete. I have a problem when I bought a 3.1 digital camera
    > with an accompanying software CD, which was installed but the
    > MGI photo utilities to download direct from the camera could not
    > download pics in the 16 mb Multimedia card earlier used to take
    > pics in this camera; in frustration because of close proximity
    > of buttons on the camera and the faint function icon, I deleted
    > ALL pics. I could use FORMAT to format in the camera but NOT
    > undelete. This is imperfect and does not add value to expensive
    > digital camera. I wish one day we owners of digital camera will
    > be able to UNDELETE wiped out pics taken with hard work and over
    > a long period of time thus causing a lot of heartache. I shall
    > be grateful if any one could enlighten me how do I UNDELETE pics
    > deleted in the camera.

    Hi

    You might try this one.

    Zero Assumption Digital Image Recovery
    http://www.z-a-recovery.com/digital_image_recovery.htm

    Or
    Digital Image Recovery
    http://63.141.194.5/dir/
    Boomer, Aug 10, 2003

  3. Lee Thian Leong

    anthonyberet Guest

    Lee Thian Leong wrote:
    > Hi, all gurus of yesteryears when BBSes were free loggers who were
    > able to use PC Tools, Norton Utilies to delete and undelete. I have
    > a problem when I bought a 3.1 digital camera with an accompanying
    > software CD, which was installed but the MGI photo utilities to
    > download direct from the camera could not download pics in the 16 mb
    > Multimedia card earlier used to take pics in this camera; in
    > frustration because of close proximity of buttons on the camera and
    > the faint function icon, I deleted ALL pics. I could use FORMAT to
    > format in the camera but NOT undelete. This is imperfect and does
    > not add value to expensive digital camera. I wish one day we owners
    > of digital camera will be able to UNDELETE wiped out pics taken with
    > hard work and over a long period of time thus causing a lot of
    > heartache. I shall be grateful if any one could enlighten me how do
    > I UNDELETE pics deleted in the camera.

    I think your best bet here is to talk to the manufacturer (of the card, and
    camera)
    bounce.
    anthonyberet
    anthonyberet, Aug 10, 2003