    megapixels, 39 mm (equiv.) lens, 16 MB Internal Memory... But without
    any cable to discharge the pictures to my PC. How and Where can I get
    one? In All PhotoShops They no sell separately cables from Cameras...
    Kevin, Jun 2, 2006

  2. Kevin

    Roy G Guest

    "Kevin" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >A Friend of mine gave me a photocamera Kodak Easy Share CX4200, 20
    > megapixels, 39 mm (equiv.) lens, 16 MB Internal Memory... But without
    > any cable to discharge the pictures to my PC. How and Where can I get
    > one? In All PhotoShops They no sell separately cables from Cameras...

    Hi.

    Almost all Camera, and Card Reader Cables are USB "A" at one end and USB
    Mini "B" at the other.

    Mini "B" is about one quarter inch wide and one eighth tall with slopey
    sides. The Plugs should have "A" or "B" stamped on.

    They are readily available almost anywhere, and any well equipped
    photographer should have some spare ones, since every bit of new kit seems
    to have one included.

    Roy G
    Roy G, Jun 2, 2006