    stills are roughly under 1megapixel 2 at the most.

    suggestions? advice?
    thanks

    jake, Sep 18, 2003

  2. jake

    Jeremy Guest

    jake <> wrote:

    > I'm somewhat torn between the purchase of a digital camera and
    > camcorder.
    > I'm mainly looking to use it for taking pics of my dog when i take her
    > out on walks as well as having a small camera on hand. My main
    > workhorse camera is a nikonf90x.
    >
    > But another thing is with a camcorder you can get live video however
    > stills are roughly under 1megapixel 2 at the most.

    You're never going to watch hours of video of your dog. You will look
    at nice pictures of your dog all the time.

    Replace "of your dog" with whatever else you might photograph. If you
    have to choose, get a still camera, unless you're really into video,
    which you're clearly not. Most people who buy camcorders are, frankly,
    wasting their money.

    --
    Jeremy |

    Jeremy, Sep 18, 2003