    I have a decent c5050 but it is not really suitable for this kind of
    photography.

    Thanks, BMC
    Brian Colwell, Oct 17, 2003

  2. These all use cheap CMOS chips (same you find in inexpensive web cams), and
    while they offer zoom, they do not produce highly detailed images. Not good
    for an airshow.

    Though they cost more, consider on the the New Panasonic models with 12X
    zoom with image stabilization.

    Greg

    DigitalCameraBasics, Oct 18, 2003

  3. "DigitalCameraBasics" <> wrote in message
    > These all use cheap CMOS chips (same you find in inexpensive web cams),

    and
    > while they offer zoom, they do not produce highly detailed images. Not

    good
    > for an airshow.
    >
    > Though they cost more, consider on the the New Panasonic models with 12X
    > zoom with image stabilization.
    >

    > Greg
    >

    > "Brian Colwell" <> wrote in message
    > > Has anyone had any experience with the *Galileo* model.
    > > I know they have low resolution, but I was wondering if they would be

    any
    > > good to use at airshows ?
    > >
    > > I have a decent c5050 but it is not really suitable for this kind of
    > > photography.
    > >
    > > Thanks, BMC

    Thanks Greg, I thought as much !....The concept seem pretty interesting,
    if it can be improved upon.

    BMC
    Brian Colwell, Oct 18, 2003