Digital AV Player - Great Price

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Ihor, Apr 16, 2004.

  1. Ihor

    Ihor Guest

    I apologize if this sounds like an ad. I am not getting anything out
    of this.
    I ran across this and wanted to share it with the group.
    I already have an Iomega Fotoshow to display my photos. But if I
    didn't, I would pick up one of these.

    $16.55 after rebate.

    Here's the description and link.

    Ihor

    http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=90130598&dcaid=1688

    eFilm Picturevision is the modern day equivalent to an old slide show
    projector. You simply connect the Picturevision to a TV or digital
    projector using the AV cable (included) and insert your digital camera
    card. Using the Picturevision's remote control, you can instantly
    display slide shows of your digital photos, customize its settings,
    and perform zoom and rotate functions. The Picturevision also plays
    MP3 audio files either through a TV or connected directly to a stereo
    system as well as MPEG (1&2) movie files. It's lightweight and compact
    and easy to set up and operate. There is no need for a computer or
    drivers with the Picturevision, and it's compatible with both NTSC and
    PAL TV standards. Have fun showing off your digital photos and playing
    your MP3's with the eFilm Picturevision!
    Ihor, Apr 16, 2004