    Jim
    INFOMINDSOLUTIONS
    www.infomndsolutions.com

    INFOMINDSOLUTIONS, May 6, 2006

  2. INFOMINDSOLUTIONS

    RW+/- Guest

    On 5 May 2006 20:12:39 -0700, INFOMINDSOLUTIONS wrote:

    > Hi, I have played with FlipAlbum and DijiAlbum but am wondering what
    > other types of Digital Albums others might be using. I would like
    > functionality with the Albums (example add buttons, hyperlinks,
    > potentially add webpage and document views). Is there any good Digital
    > Album out there like this or should I be focusing ebook type software
    > like NeoBook?
    >
    > thanks
    > Jim
    > INFOMINDSOLUTIONS
    > www.infomndsolutions.com

    LOL, sorry, but the irony meter just totally blew up!

    Read your post with a lamer question, especially considering you are
    "infomndsolutions"??

    ROTFLMAO!

    RW+/-, May 6, 2006

  3. INFOMINDSOLUTIONS

    Phil R Guest

    I like myalbum www.myalbumpro.com

    Phil R, May 6, 2006
  4. INFOMINDSOLUTIONS

    ebro Guest

    Op zaterdag vroeg INFOMINDSOLUTIONS hulp van boven en hij verblijdde
    ons met het volgende:
    > Hi, I have played with FlipAlbum and DijiAlbum but am wondering what
    > other types of Digital Albums others might be using. I would like
    > functionality with the Albums (example add buttons, hyperlinks,
    > potentially add webpage and document views). Is there any good Digital
    > Album out there like this or should I be focusing ebook type software
    > like NeoBook?
    >
    > thanks
    > Jim
    > INFOMINDSOLUTIONS
    > www.infomndsolutions.com

    Try jalbum. Open source, freeware, css, programmable. Lots of skins.

    --
    Only those who know the secret can read a stream of bytes ....

    Eric

    ebro, May 6, 2006
  5. INFOMINDSOLUTIONS

    Anne Logan Guest

    I use FlipAlbum but in conjunction with AutoRun Pro Enterprise which allows
    me to have multiple albums on a CD (do not like the FlipAlbum bookshelf) as
    well as many other types of files such as Web pages, .avi, text, scrolling
    text messages, flash etc etc. As well, you customise the interface entirely
    to your liking. AutoRun was relatively cheap compared to others I tried and
    they bring out frequent and useful (free) updates.

    Anne

    Anne Logan, May 7, 2006
  6. "RW+/-" <> wrote in message news:gGV6g.111$W83.110@trnddc07...
    > On 5 May 2006 20:12:39 -0700, INFOMINDSOLUTIONS wrote:
    >
    > > Hi, I have played with FlipAlbum and DijiAlbum but am wondering what
    > > other types of Digital Albums others might be using. I would like
    > > functionality with the Albums (example add buttons, hyperlinks,
    > > potentially add webpage and document views). Is there any good Digital
    > > Album out there like this or should I be focusing ebook type software
    > > like NeoBook?
    > >
    > > thanks
    > > Jim
    > > INFOMINDSOLUTIONS
    > > www.infomndsolutions.com

    > LOL, sorry, but the irony meter just totally blew up!
    >
    > Read your post with a lamer question, especially considering you are
    > "infomndsolutions"??
    >
    > ROTFLMAO!

    And then he stuffed it all up by making a mistake with his website! :)

    Gerrit - Oz

    Gerrit 't Hart, May 7, 2006
  7. INFOMINDSOLUTIONS

    RW+/- Guest

    On Sun, 7 May 2006 19:56:50 +0800, Gerrit 't Hart wrote:

    > "RW+/-" <> wrote in message news:gGV6g.111$W83.110@trnddc07...
    >> On 5 May 2006 20:12:39 -0700, INFOMINDSOLUTIONS wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi, I have played with FlipAlbum and DijiAlbum but am wondering what
    >>> other types of Digital Albums others might be using. I would like
    >>> functionality with the Albums (example add buttons, hyperlinks,
    >>> potentially add webpage and document views). Is there any good Digital
    >>> Album out there like this or should I be focusing ebook type software
    >>> like NeoBook?
    >>>
    >>> thanks
    >>> Jim
    >>> INFOMINDSOLUTIONS
    >>> www.infomndsolutions.com

    >> LOL, sorry, but the irony meter just totally blew up!
    >>
    >> Read your post with a lamer question, especially considering you are
    >> "infomndsolutions"??
    >>
    >> ROTFLMAO!

    > And then he stuffed it all up by making a mistake with his website! :)
    >
    > Gerrit - Oz

    Heh, sometimes it's better to just stay in bed. :)

    RW+/-, May 7, 2006