    Does anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong?
    Thanks,
    -Tom

    sp3gcf, Mar 4, 2009

  2. sp3gcf

    CISCO-

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I know this is an old post, but I encountered the same problem. All I did was reset it to factory defaults , but I'm not sure if it got it cleared since I left the unit alone, is too much for my brain, :( I'm thinking about puting it on e-bay, since I have no real use for it.

    CISCO-, Mar 5, 2010

  3. sp3gcf

    sp3gcf

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2007
    Messages:
    7
    Got it working

    I was able to reset the password on Digi Portserver.
    Everything is in the manual. I just had to repeat the same step few times and it finally let me in with default user/pass. Maybe i was doing something wrong at first, not sure.
    I think i still have the manual copy laying somewhere around, PM me if you need one.

    btw. I got mine on ebay too.. for really cheap.
    Hope this helps.
    -Tom

    Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
    sp3gcf, Mar 10, 2010